...life can be translucent

Menu

Family issues

S

SHONNA_D

Me and my parents had an argument. They have upset me so much. The thing is they are worried that I will stay single, I will not have family because of my age. They press me all the time about this issue and really they make me feel so anxious.
Yes, I want to have my own child but I can't just order a perfect partner for me so as to have a family with!

My first question was:
Will I have my own child?
50,1,4,5 / 9
Ok it looks bad. no rain.. no child (at the moment)?

After the first question I asked:
Will I have a child after some years?
53,4,5 / 56
53.4 My situation is temporary - my single status?
I was waiting for the line 53.5... It shows exactly that after '3 years' the woman has finally a child. So I dare to believe that I will have a child finally!
But what about hexagram 56? I can't understand what it means in relation to my question.

So could you please help me to understand what I ching tells me?
I wish there is a hope!

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
My first question was:
Will I have my own child?
50,1,4,5 / 9
Ok it looks bad. no rain.. no child (at the moment)?

Obviously not at the moment. But it is not an inauspicious cast, I think that 'bad looking' line 4 refers to the present or near future, while, if you read it in a sequence, line 5 shows that hexagram 50 will finally play out well for you. did you know that hex 50 is one of those hexagrams which is referring to pregnancy? Relating hex 9 shows that your power to act is limited right now.

So I dare to believe that I will have a child finally!
But what about hexagram 56? I can't understand what it means in relation to my question.

Hex 53 is, as you know, also a hexagram that talks about pregnancy. 53.5 is most auspicious in context of your question. It is saying that you will have a child indeed. But a lot of patience may be needed. 53.4 also asks you to be patient and to accept that you have to make compromises for a while. But you'll be safe.
Relating Hex 56 is maybe showing that you don't know where you belong these times.

S

SHONNA_D

Thank you equinox for your answer.
I didn't know that hexagram 53 is about pregnancy, so both hexagrams are about pregnancy. The lines of hexagram 50 are inauspicious. Line 1 shows that someone take a concubine in order to have a son, but line 4 shows failure, line 5 seems encouraging.
I' m still confused about the resulting hexagrams. I think hexagram 9 is referred as 'The Taming Power of the Small', does it show raising a child? Just a thought.
I'm still confused with hexagram 56.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I didn't know that hexagram 53 is about pregnancy, so both hexagrams are about pregnancy.

Hex 53 is not exclusively or necessarily about pregnancy, but 53.5 is literally talking of being succesfully pregnant after a longer time of patience. 53.4 -- you may feel that you are not yet in the place you want to be, but no worries, it is only a 'transit point' anyways and at least you are safe there.

I'm still confused with hexagram 56.

I think hex 56 which talks about wandering, may describe that your soul doesn't feel having a home right now. Which is no wonder, considered that you feel neglected by this man and at the same time misunderstood by your family. But this loneliless, as 53.5 is suggesting, will eventually too shall pass.

The lines of hexagram 50 are inauspicious. Line 1 shows that someone take a concubine in order to have a son, but line 4 shows failure, line 5 seems encouraging.

Hex 50 is also not only and necessarily about pregnance, but the topic is a vessel that contains something of importance, you could well see it as a metaphor for a womb carrying a baby.
50.1 is saying that you have to get rid of old blockages. 50.4 refers to the fact, that everything seems to be a mess right now. 50.5 is auspicious, stay strong and modest, after a while you will find somebody who shares your wishes and visions and things will turn out well for you. But not immediately, it is not the time right now -- "not yet" -- this is what hex nine is saying, to put it briefly.

These casts are mirroring that you are in a very difficult situation right now, but at the same they are definitely very hopeful in the longer run. And yes, I believe chances are great that you will have a child or children at some point sooner or later in your life.

Last edited:
S

SHONNA_D

Thank you equinox.
I'm praying for the moment that I will have my own child.

D

diamanda

Hi Shonna,

As requested:

Will I have my own child? 50.1.4.5 > 9
Line 50.1 says there's a child, but not within a marriage.
50.4 says that one of the two partners messes up, then the woman leaves and stays single.
So in short yes, you can have a child if you don't wait to get married first.

Will I have a child after some years? 53.4.5 > 56
53.4 shows that you'll have a temporary partner.
Then at some point you'll have a child. But 56 shows loneliness I'm afraid.

a perfect partner for me so as to have a family with
I'm afraid this does not sound possible - perfect partner, plus a family.
The answers above say that if you badly want a child, you can have one but not a marriage.

Also please keep in mind that the answers reflect what will happen if you continue as you are right now.
In my opinion you should be asking "what can I do so as to find a great partner?".
Your questions are quite fatalistic, they sound as if you believe that you have no control over your fate.

S

SHONNA_D

Dear diamanda thank you so much.

Will I have my own child? 50.1.4.5 > 9
Line 50.1 says there's a child, but not within a marriage.
50.4 says that one of the two partners messes up, then the woman leaves and stays single.
So in short yes, you can have a child if you don't wait to get married first.
Could this answer be referred to my ex even if I asked about another topic?
50.1 a past relationship that is totally messed up 50.4, I left 50.5 and no rain 9

Will I have a child after some years? 53.4.5 > 56
53.4 shows that you'll have a temporary partner.
Then at some point you'll have a child. But 56 shows loneliness I'm afraid.
is always the line 53.4 about a temporary partner?

I asked the question that you recommended.
what can I do
so as to find a great partner?
63,1,5/ 15
63.1 I have already crossed the river? And I should just stop the action. I don't understand. I must stop pushing ?
63.5 I have read a lot about this line and I am not sure what means here.
15 "
The superior man carries things through."

(I am not sure if the answers are referred to me and my ex as he is still in my mind.)

Also, I had made this question but no one answered.
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?24992-51-1-gt-16

Last edited:

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Gosh I know how it feels to be really upset about a relationship that didn't work and to be really lonely and worried and wanting just to be happy in a relationship. But I also know that all these pessimistic feelings are resonating every moment and they are only going to increase . You will attract into your life loneliness, worry etc Until you change your point of attraction.
Its worth looking at Abraham-Hicks to learn about how your thoughts can affect your reality.

I wish you well and really hope you can move out of the place you find yourself in at this time.

D

diamanda

I asked the question that you recommended.
what can I do so as to find a great partner? 63.1.5 > 15
63.1 shows a minor mistake. Or having sex with someone outside a relationship.
63.5 shows the difference between making a small blood-less sacrifice and slaughtering an ox.
15 is about moderation, and balance.
Nothing in the answer speaks about a 'great partner' actually.
So concentrate on being more forgiving.
Learn how to make small sacrifices and how to be moderate.

September 16th, 2017
What should I improve on myself so as to have a healthy long lasting relationship?
51.1 > 16
I think iching advices me to stop worrying and start laughing. Enjoy every minute without fear and have fun (hexagram 16).
Yes I agree. Learn how to have fun. Learn how to see the lighter side of things.
Lighten up. Go out with your friends and have fun.

(after equinox's suggestion) April 3rd, 2018
I would recommend to ask in a way that gives you advice about how you could utilise your own power to act. For example:
What can I do these times to attract a lasting and stable relationship?

I asked this question 1 year ago.
The answer was 15.5.6 > 53
This was telling you that there was nobody to partner up with nearby where you are.
So you need to look far - either travel or go on online dating.
Utilise all your forces to seek a partner elsewhere, be vigorous and proactive

In conclusion:
- lower your overall expectations and your overall offerings
- have some fun
- to attract someone, be very proactive

Please note: none of the answers means there is hope with your ex. Sadly that's totally over.
Put your efforts into improving yourself, have fun, be proactive.

S

SHONNA_D

Thank you all for your posts, I really appreciate your support!

So concentrate on being more forgiving.
Dear diamanda why do you say that?

I made one more question 2 days ago.
Please tell me how could I save myself from this impasse
63,2,5/11
Line 5 for one more time!
I searched on the forum and I read about this answer to a recently post. It doesn't seem so good.

P.S
Please note: none of the answers means there is hope with your ex. Sadly that's totally over.
Put your efforts into improving yourself, have fun, be proactive.
I know it very well, recently I received the answer 24.6/27 So I guess it showed the final ending.
Moreover I received the answer 2,1,6/27 and also hexagram 55uc and I know that for you diamanda hexagram 55 means is totally over.

S

SHONNA_D

Hmm I am thinking... Could line 5 shows that I kill or sacrifice my cow- myself while trying to have a relationship with somebody?

D

diamanda

"So concentrate on being more forgiving."
Dear diamanda why do you say that?

Because there's no such thing as a perfect parnter.

Could line 5 shows that I kill or sacrifice my cow- myself while trying to have a relationship with somebody?
Yes. You've said before that you never even had a real relationship with that guy. Also that he blocked you for some time on social media. And yet you waste endless months of your life fantasising about a 'beautiful relationship' with him. You're throwing your life away.

S

SHONNA_D

Because there's no such thing as a perfect partner.

Right! I have a lot of expectations but no one is perfect!

And yet you waste endless months of your life fantasising about a 'beautiful relationship' with him.
True and so sad! I had illusions that he is the one but finally he was the worst of all my partners!

One more thought! Could line 63,1 show that a relationship ends and then somebody is trying for a reconciliation?
I am thinking that perhaps the answer 63,1,5/15 shows a motive.
63,1 a relationship ends but somebody (me) is trying to cross the river without success. Then I kill my 'cow' (self destruction) 15 I should find balance and not expecting much or I should accept that the situation has been 'completed' (I should accept the end)

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a really landmark book called ‘women who love too much ‘ written by robin Norwood. It’s about how giving out love away to another all the time just drains and depletes us when the person we need to love most of all is ourselves . My friends and I learnt a huge amount about relationships from this book . I wonder would it be of use ??

S

SHONNA_D

There’s a really landmark book called ‘women who love too much ‘ written by robin Norwood.

Great recommendation! Thank you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).