...life can be translucent

Menu

1.3.5.6 > 54 Bartering work

babybear

visitor
Reaction score
I was approached to barter my work (tech) to help a business owner for bodywork, related to health issues I'm having. There is some hesitancy on my part because I'm not confident I can draw proper boundaries (want to avoid overwork on my part) in the arrangement and change negotiations if need be.

I cast 1.3.5.6 > 54 when I asked "What if I got involved with bodyworker's arrangement."

When there are three changing lines, I usually default to the middle. All of the changing lines seem to point toward "go ahead," but the resultant 54 (Propriety) has me concerned.

Would any knowledgeable souls kindly shed insight? In appreciation – :bows:

D

diamanda

What if I got involved with bodyworker's arrangement
1.3.5.6 > 54

1.3 does show being overworked and over-stressed.
1.5 is a great line, however 1.6 says that someone is indeed overdoing it.
So all in all, if you're concerned about being overworked, don't do it (54, do not expedite).

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Your answer does indeed sound as if getting involved with the bodyworker's arrangement would result in you being overworked or someone expecting too much. I wonder however if this could be re-negotiated. I mean, the I Ching is telling you the body worker's arrangement is imbalanced but perhaps you could come up with an arrangement that would work?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).