...life can be translucent

Menu

About a relationship reading: 20.3.4.6 to 31

ThreeDots

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post, even if I'm following this community since few months.It has helped me greatly in a time of confusion and revolution in my life, so let me thank you for this.I wanted to ask your opinions about a reading I did this morning, which is related to a sentimental situation I'm living.The question was:"Given the possibility, would X have an intimate relationship with me?" and the response, as you read from the title, was: 20.3.4.6 > 31.Short background info: we're working together on a project, we have a strong age difference; I know him since two years, but in the latest two months something changed. I can see that there is something there from his part too, but I'm tied to events going on in my personal life, and I don't wanna spoil our current rapport making moves and such.I think the Yi is telling me that he might be thinking and evaluating himself about this possibility, trying to take care to move accordingly to how events develop (20.3,4) and to respect also his own ethics about it (20.6).What do you think? Thanks in advance for your precious insight.

D

diamanda

Hi ThreeDots,

Given the possibility, would X have an intimate relationship with me?
20.3.4.6 > 31

You already said that you're not going to make any move towards him, so you're basically asking if he fancies you. The answer is yes. However, he's thinking of similar experiences he had before (20.3), he knows it would be only something temporary (20.4), and he wants to keep his options open (20.6).

ThreeDots

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Diamanda,Thank you for your insight! You got it right, I think too it would be temporary. Nevertheless, the feeling is strong (at least) on my part and that is why I go all bimbo when it comes to approach him...I'm not good at these things! That is why I rather not make a move. I might be wrong, and I might change my mind. Che sarÃ*, sarÃ*, I guess. Thanks again :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).