...life can be translucent

Menu

Ayahuasca ceremony

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked Yi for guidance on me going to an ayahuasca ceremony . Received 60.1.2 to 8. I took this to mean to be affirmative or to explore to seek union .. ! Ps I have no plans or dong even know if such a ceremony exists where i live but I am interested in exploring the concept !

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
It is a South American only plant?

Hmm, Bonding Limitation or Limited Bonding. There may not be an opportunity in your area. And if obtainable it may not be safe to do without guidance.

I am interested in what people say about the root the pygmies use in one of their rituals. People who have taken it almost describe it as a 'living judgement day', ones whole life flashes before their eyes, but specifically all the times that they wronged or hurt someone. and they claim to live the experience through the eyes of the one they wronged, a horrific experience that changes them for the better. Interesting stuff.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I had a dream about it but have also heard it described as the mother as in you may witness a trauma from childhood and once you witness it you understand it and it’s influence in your day to day life lessens . Anyway you ate right MossElk no opportunities here but I was just wondering what Yi would say . Thank you for your response .

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Okay, Moss interpreted your result mainly in a way that deals with the question if you will get access to such a ceremony.

I try now an approach that deals with the question how to deal with the situation, if you manage to take part in such a ceremony:

It seems to show that it is a true balancing act:

It is an "out of body" experience, so you have to surrender to that adventure, if you want to fully experience it (line 60.2)
But at the same time you have to be careful not to lose yourself. (line 60.1)

After all it is about being capable of "holding yourself together" eventually. (hex 8)

Therefore I would of course think twice if you are in a mental state that allows you to walk this line and only do it in times when you can answer this question with a clear "yes".
As Moss said: if obtainable it may not be safe to do without guidance.

Last edited:

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Things may be easier than they seem. The experience will lead to towards some self-reflections. Kinda like have the little devil and angel on your shoulders at the same time. Which path, which direction, which voice to follow. Interesting yet dangerous without the proper guidance (shaman)

The aftermath: you’re scared, intrigued and excited to experience it again. You’re making a movie and the experience is quite memorable and fantastical and deserve and sequel.

Good vibrations and many deep levels of self-confrontations. What you thought was so intricate and complex may be simpler after all. The experience will be a battle within but if you center yourself and follow your heart, the loyal friend will be walking there with you all along. You will discover many beautiful potentials and Open the door to your deepest self. It is a scary yet powerful experience.

I’ve never tried but a few of my friends have and their colorful stories are quite amusing yet epic. They all told me that you go through different stages and magical out of body experience however most do puke their brains out at the beginning. Would love to hear about your experience if you decide to take that path.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Equinox - in addition to the guidance I am learning to interpret YI from your reading, thank you again

H

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Chaptershare, is your based on the moving lines? or the hexagrams? it It is fascinating but I want to know where it is based so I can learn how to interpret Yi from it..

Many thanks,
H

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Hepzibah

I read the interpretations for hexagram 60 as well as your changing lines and then I thought about the stories my friends told me and tried to imagine what it would be like if you decide to go through w the experience. I’m very new to the Oracle therefore I’m still learning and trying to understand all the different interpretations as well. Perhaps if you do go through with this experience perhaps you will gain the ability to read between the lines and dots. I was in Colombia recently but I didn’t have the opportunity to experience with It.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
In case you didn't know it:
The writer Alfred Huxley published an essay called "The doors of perception" in 1954, that dealt with his experiences of taking mescaline, which is somehow similar to ayahuasca.
The title was inspired by William Blake talking about "the doors of perception" in his work "The marriage of heaven and hell." (Interestingly Chaptershare was also speaking of having "a little devil and angel on your shoulders at the same time")

Since then, psychedelic journeys are often referred to as an opening of "the doors of perception".

And remarkably I-Ching is also literally talking of doors that you should leave respectively not leave:

Hex 60.1: Not going out of the door and the courtyard is without blame.
Hex 60.2: Not going out of the door and courtyard brings misfortune.
(Richard Wilhelm)

Interesting how contradictious the I-Ching is answering on your question here.
Like the mentioned "heaven and hell", which are also contradictious, but still form a whole.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).