...life can be translucent

Menu

Will he respond in a week 11.1 to 46

H

Hexagramer

Hi everyone, I am expecting a response from someone I work with and asked the ic if he would respond in a week. Is this a yes? Received 11.1 to 46.

D

diamanda

I got this cast but not for yes/no questions. I've had it three times, and all three times nothing came out of the (three different) situations, they all came to naught. So I'll hazard that no, they won't answer till the 20th April.

H

Hexagramer

Hi diamanda, thank you so much! So basically they will respond on or around April 20th? That’s so cool, how did you get that answer? :)

D

diamanda

I'm afraid this is a misunderstanding! You asked if they will respond in a week. Your question was on the 14 April. So a week after (by the 20th April) they will NOT respond (in a week). How I got this answer - as I said, my cast of 11.1 > 46 never had any results (it was always about when the ball was in the court of other people). Of course there is always the chance that it will play out differently in your case, I was just sharing how it played out for me.

H

Hexagramer

Thanks Diamanda, I mistook your words til April 20 as until April 20th. Just did another casting to see if they would respond in 2 weeks from the 14th and received 19.12 to 2. Sounds like a positive answer, what do you think?

H

Hexagramer

Anyone have ideas about 19.12 to 2 for this, or should I start a new thread?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I've found 11.1 > 46 to mean that...

11.1 While we are all a part of the same group still >
46...we must move forward on our own..

I take this to mean you should not put your life on hold waiting for a response. I think this answer further implies you won't benefit from further questions trying to pinpoint a date.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Further thoughts on 11.1
There may be many other people or things to be considered or dealt with before you get your reply.
Perhaps 11.Peace is reassuring you to be at peace about the whole situation however it evolves.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Me again -
I was just looking at Hilary's comments over on WikiWing. She points out that Peace is made up of Heaven - ideas and inspiration/ Earth - practical tools, and that this means communication - bringing together the idea people and the workers. So that certainly fits your question. As the first line is often about circumstances "before" it seems to be saying what you must do before you hear from this person - thus suggesting April 20 will still be in the "before zone" and thus you do not hear by that date. But I wonder if 46 then means you should move a head confidently on your own - so does that mean you should assume you will get a positive response eventually? I sure hope you keep us posted!

H

Hexagramer

Hi Rosada,Thanks for your response! Unfortunately, I can’t move ahead because this person still owes me a file and some documents and he knows he has to get it to me. Last I spoke to him, I told him not to rush the documents and to send them to me when it wasn’t hectic on his end. I did ask the Yi if I would get a response in 2 weeks and received 19.12 to 2. Hexagram 2 means receptivity, so maybe it’s telling me that I’ll finally receive what I need?

H

Hexagramer

Hi Rosada, thanks for your response! Unfortunately, I can’t move ahead because this person still owes me a file and some documents and he knows he has to get it to me. Last I spoke to him, I told him not to rush the documents and to send them to me when it wasn’t hectic on his end. I did ask the Yi if I would get a response in 2 weeks and received 19.12 to 2. Hexagram 2 means receptivity, so maybe it’s telling me that I’ll finally receive what I need?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
My experience with hexagram 2 as the relating hexagram has been that what ever the issue was, it be handled and your field will be clear - so I think this is optimistic for your reading HOWEVER as your question is specifically about whether something will happen this image of an open field could also be a picture of nothing happening. 19.1.2 also suggest something getting near but not actually getting there yet. Since you did tell him not to rush it may be you need to give him a poke. Maybe ask the I Ching what you should do and see if you get an answer that clearly advises Take action or Be patient.

H

Hexagramer

Thank you for your interpretation! I received hexagram 55.5 to 49 when I asked the Yi, “Will I get what I need from him next week.” Line 5 corresponds to fame and blessings according to one interpretation (which is funny, since I work in entertainment) and seems to be positive. What do you think, rosada? Any interpretations appreciated.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
55.5 reads "A thing of beauty coming" so that sounds positive but as you asked a yes or no question this line could be simple mirroring back your question, that is, you are wondering if this thing of beauty is coming.
55.5 is a line that implies we have reached the pinnacle of some situation so perhaps this could also be advising you that if you don't get what you need by then it is time for you to change (49) your position, quit waiting and do something.

H

Hexagramer

Thank you! If I don’t get what I need next week, I’ll take action and follow up. Will update you!

H

Hexagramer

Hi, just an update: so I sent him a message today about the documents and he confirmed that he would get them to me by the end of this week. So that is exactly 2 weeks from the 14th of April. Then 19.12 means yes, in 2 weeks time.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds hopeful but give us an update when he actually follows through! LOL!

H

Hexagramer

If he doesn’t or does keep his word I’ll let you know, he’s usually good about these things.

H

Hexagramer

Hi everyone, I got my documents like he said I would. :) Thanks.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).