...life can be translucent

Menu

an employment related question 46.2

balata

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I have been reading various threads and postings from this forum and found them very enlightening . Today I am hoping for some help with a casting I made moments ago. Here is some background to my question: I have been unemployed for a very long time. I have had a couple of interviews over the past year and a half that went ok, but not good enough. I am still applying to jobs, but nothing so far... Because I don’t know how to read time with the Yi but would love to know if I have still a long way to go before I find employment, I asked: “how far before I find a job” and got 46.2. Does it mean that I have still a long way to go? What could be the “offering” in this context? Any help with this reading will be greatly appreciated.

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Balata

Still new but here’s what I’ve read.

Except the small offerings and plant the seed. Could this possibly mean to broaden your searches?

Is there a friend, a group or someone with whom you respect that you could consult with regarding your skills and intentions. Perhaps by thinking outside of the box and networking or expressing your need of employment with people you meet, it may open the door to opportunities.

Have faith and believe in yourself and it will come soon enough.

Line 2, the small sacrifice could mean something small but could be the important steps to landing something big. It may not be a tree at first but a tree cannot grow if you don’t plant the seeds. Are you easily upset or do you get anxiety at interviews? These little sacrifice could simply mean showing up earlier or taking a walk before interviewing and calm your mind and also remind yourself to have faith and determination. Accept the small and make it big. An opportunity may arise when you least expect it to.

Again I’m new therefore I apologize If there’s mistakes.

balata

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Chaptershare,
Thank you for your response. Broadening my search... This is something I have been trying to do. In fact, I made an appointment a few days ago with a counselor exactly for that purpose. It is set for the end of this month, so it would be great if this is the kind of effort I have to make. Food for thought, though.
You asked if I am anxious at internviews? Not really, but I do prepare a lot precisely to avoid this and when I am on the pone or in front of the potential employers I feel usually ok.
I’ll definitely discuss options, skils and capabilities with the counselor and with friends. �� thanks again

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).