...life can be translucent

Menu

12.6 to 45 Will they collaborate w/ me?

BLH444

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everybody! This is my first post:). The forums have been so helpful for me to interpret my questions, but today I need a little extra support as I am very biased and don't want to fall into wishful thinking. I appreciate your feedback in advance:)I posed the question-Will J and B collaborate with me on my project? I got 12.6 changing to 45.Here is the backstory: 5 yrs ago I pursued a creative project that I couldn't get anybody to buy in and collaborate with me on. I eventually shelved the idea and mourned the loss of my dream. I knew I had to move on and it was very painful doing so. However, currently I am feeling inspired to pursue it again and to update the original project. I would still need collaborators to make it happen. I found J and B and I am hoping they would want to work with me. I want to put together my package and present it to them for their consideration. They do not know who I am yet.As I interpret 12.6 to 45 I understand it as very likely they would team up with me and that my period of being blocked is coming to an end as the gathering together hex 45 supports collaboration. Am I on track with this interpretation or am I wishful thinking?Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you😊

D

diamanda

Hi BLH444,

Will J and B collaborate with me on my project? 12.6 > 45
They will consider it, but they prefer to work for larger organisations/groups.
So if you don't work/belong to a larger organisation/group, then they won't I'm afraid.

BLH444

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Diamonda. That's intetesting that you mentioned the larger organization because J&B work with individuals like myself and if interested will bring projects to the larger organization for consideration. Does that change your perspective at all? I will follow up on the outcome in a couple of months as that is how long I anticipate the process to be before I know the outcome. Thank you so much for your input��

BLH444

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Diamanda. That's intetesting that you mentioned the larger organization because J&B work with individuals like myself and if interested will bring projects to the larger organization for consideration. Does that change your perspective at all?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).