...life can be translucent

Menu

47,2,4/8

S

SHONNA_D

Is there anybody where I live that I could have a relationship with?
47,2,4/8

I feel oppressed even at meat and drink, a 'man' is coming...but to set forth brings misfortune
Somebody comes quiet in a carriage. Does this show that I have to travel (to leave from my place) in order to find a man? Or a man will come to me anyway, perhaps a traveler?

I would appreciate your interpretation!:)

D

diamanda

Is there anybody where I live that I could have a relationship with?
47.2.4 > 8

Yes there is someone, but he's not great. He would be a very oppressive partner.

S

SHONNA_D

Thank you Diamanda! I really enjoy reading ypur posts! Oh! Oppresive partner? This is the last thing I want after being so depressed from my last relationship. I made one more question and this is what I got:prospects for a relationship? 32,2,3,4,5 /8Hexagram 8 again! It's so difficult to interpret with so many changing lines but I would say that the situation would be so unstable between me and a man but after that we will be together?

D

diamanda

Well you asked almost the same question recently, and the answer said you'll need to wait for a few years for something really good to happen.

32.2.3.4.5 > 8 confirms that for now there are no prospects for a relationship. No matter how patient (32.2) or impatient (32.3) you are, there is no 'game' where you are (32.4). Plus, a guy who might seem initially interested in you, will then change his mind (32.5). 8 in both answers shows that you'll stay where you already are, with the people you already live with.

S

SHONNA_D

Oh :(I feel already that I am waiting for decades for a good partner. I guess it doesn't depend on me.I had some auspicious answers for relationship this year. It seems that sth changed or I didn't interpret correctly.

Thank you diamanda

D

diamanda

Thanks for the link. You were asking how to find a 'great' partner.
The answer said lower your expectations and be more moderate.

S

SHONNA_D

Thank you for your help diamanda, I think you are right. Perhaps I must wait a lot till I have a new relationship again. Actually, I asked for confirmation and the answer was 3,2,3,5/11.
It seems from the line 3.2 that it will take a long time.

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Shonna,

47.2 You can't rush into things and relationships when you're just getting over a previous relationship. The future is uncertain however there may be a peak of sunshine somewhere in the future.

47.4 Are you an open book when you meet people at these meet and greet? Perhaps a little mystery goes a long way. It sounds like it may be time to work on yourself and understand what it is that you want. A man does not necessarily bring happiness to your life. You have to love yourself and be confident in who you are before you're able to love another or else the mistakes that were presented before will indeed continue. It feels good to be desired but make sure it's for the right reason and not because of how much you have to give may it be your money, you body, your beauty, etc. Before you continue onto this love journey, be sure to rid yourself of all previous entanglements and be open to falling in love with your inner self first.

Make a list of the things that you're good at and how a man will enhance these qualities that you have. Sometimes when you least expect it things will come but first you must clear any negative energy and thoughts.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).