...life can be translucent

Menu

44 unchanging

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
I got 44 uc today and it left me confused. I have developed feelings for someone who is unfortunately unavailable and (obviously) not interested I think. So I asked today for advice on how to get over him and move on, and got 44uc..is it that Iching is telling me it wouldn't have worked out anyways as tempting as it appeared :) or that it would be tough to move on or was reading the thread and am still confused :) what do you think..

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Imo, the reading is confirming your conclusion that this attractive person does not have the qualities it would take to develop a lasting relationship with you.

The suggestion given as to how to manage this might be to cast your net wider, and/or to encourage them as they work out their own journey as it takes them past you.... ?? Does that resonate with you?

Last edited:

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks rinda and also thanks Trojina for directing me to the thread, somehow I had come back to look for it and couldn't find it.. yes i have been very supportive of the person and encouraging, but the update has been that things have gotten kind of negative with an undercurrent of corruption (18) or maybe even the main theme right now, though in general our interactions are on good terms. I think the person is quite disconnected or always was - just never showed it.I had also spent some time pondering on this, and another realization of the reading 44 that occurred to me was, that I was drawn to the "power" or "strength" exuded by the person, but I never got close enough to know the real person he is - as in we never got to spend enough time together to know each other so I don't know if we would have even had a good equation or if I would have even wanted it if things progressed...and with the current situation, rinda what you said feel quite right : "Imo, the reading is confirming your conclusion that this attractive person does not have the qualities it would take to develop a lasting relationship with you" so logically i get it now, emotionally i am still dealing with it :)thanks again

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
sorry just to clarify, I did not cast 18 uc, but that is what I think describes the situation as is now...

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
yeah I guess I am following that and actually have always done that, thanks. Also, seems I might be required to go on a short trip soon with this person and I asked Iching what to expect from this trip and now actually got 18uc. Now I am thinking I should find a way to avoid it if possible..any thoughts..

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting that the Image - or as I see it, Moral of The Story - could be broadly interpreted as saying, "The prince does not marry the powerful maiden when disseminating his commands and proclaiming them to the four quarters of heaven". To apply this to your situation I see it as advice to remind yourself that this is a work trip and you have agreed to sell your time to your employer who is surly not paying you to be drawn into these emotional temptations.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
18. Work on What Has Been Spoiled.

One of the quickest sure fire ways to get over a romantic crush is to spend some actual time with the person. High flying fantasy meets boring reality very quickly when people are forced together for a significant chunk of time with little or no distractions.. Perhaps this trip will offer a similar opportunity for you.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Rosada �� yes i believe our interactions are very professional and I have worked to keep it so. Also as such I do not really think work related relationships are a very good idea and there were other things as well. We also work very well together and respect each other so things are positive in that sense, when I meant the situation has gone downhill or 18uc I meant on the broader overall work related dynamics. As such when I asked the question I wasn’t expecting a romantic opportunity but hoping for an amicable and succesful trip and at the same time I wasn’t too keen to go, but I will follow your advice and like you said it might be just what I need to come fully out of that bubble :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).