...life can be translucent

Menu

On love Hex 62.6>56,46,5,59

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
hello I'm new here, I needed to understand some throws made about a situation. I had a strange story with a guy,my roommate, who upset me a lot. There was never anything clear, I could never understand if he really cared about me, it was always very ambiguous in the words in the gestures. It was he who was looking for me. But when I approached closer I had the feeling that he ran away, then there were times when it was he was looking for me and so it went on until I found the courage to talk to him about my feelings and in response I had that he does not want to bind at this moment and that he feels unstable,that is fine with me but at this moment can not give me an answer (which was not what I wanted, I just wanted to understand the reason for his behavior). This story has taken a lot of energy from me, and now I feel empty.Now I'm very confused and sad about how it's over. I then asked "what was our relationship?" 62.6> 56"What did he want from me?" 46 fixed"What did I do wrong?" 5 fixed"Did I make mistakes that took him away?" 59 fissoIf you could help me understand I would really appreciate it.thanks in advance and I apologize for my english

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
1. Well, you two didn't have the same pace.
2. It went all too fast.

It looks like he needed much more time than you could give. Or seen the other way round, he was too hesistant for you. All in all I would say you were incompatible, at least at these times.

Last edited:

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!thank you for the answer.You know I told him I could give him all the time he needed, that I just needed to talk about what was happening, I did not want to close (inside of me I wanted to understand if there really was some feeling on his part or just playing) . But from there it disappeared, although we were told that we would see each other (which is why I did not give up it would end there) and I can not understand if he did not understand my intention or simply did not want. He also told me that things happen even if they do not and that he does not talk about these things. I'm a very introverted person on my part and I really had to work hard to face the situation, his constant disappearances and behaviors were making me I doubt I was losing myself, and now I am. I asked myself many times if it was me not to understand him from here my throws on asking me what I had done wrong.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Please don't blame yourself, it is a trap you shouldn't walk into. It just leaves you with self-doubts and makes everything worse for you, while it's surely not you alone who is to blame. If it was like you wrote, then you hardly could have been more sympathetic towards him -- and sometimes this is not good. You say, you tried to adapt to his strange behaviour. This is a big sacrifice and easily brings you to a relationship pattern, where you deny your own needs and wishes in order to make the relationship work.
If somebody is ready to make such sacrifices on cost of their wellbeing and is willed to accept every strange behaviour of me, ironically, I feel pressured more than ever then -- I think this person compromises theirself, because they want me too much, while I don't. Or not yet. I feel the imbalance of the relationship very clear then, even if the other person intended the opposite.

I think you should decide for yourself what you want from a relationship and not compromise yourself. I guess if you two really are "meant to be together", that would be the fastest way to make things work. And if not, then you open up the road for somebody who treats you like with love and respect.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).