...life can be translucent

Menu

New Resonance Journal, now with password and printing (from the blog)

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m very, very pleased to announce the birth of
The Resonance Journal, version 2.0!

With this version, you can:
Print your entries
print-entry.png

…which also means you can use your computer’s ‘print to pdf’ driver to share individual entries.
Protect your journal with a password
pwd1s.png

And adjust the size and font of all the text you see in the program (menus, entry lists and so on)
xlarge.png

(useful for ageing eyes… ask me how I know!)
Along with all the original features, such as

• possibly the best Yijing reading search in the world
  • the choice of casting a reading inside your journal or entering one you already cast
  • tagging, internal links and sub-entries to interconnect readings, dreams, signs and more
  • the lovely little ‘review random entry’ feature that invites synchronicities
  • …and so on…

How to get the new version

If you’re trying the Resonance Journal for the first time

If you already use the Resonance Journal

Do not download and install from the main download page.​
Re-installing the whole program in the same directory would overwrite all your entries with an empty journal.
Instead, you need to use the updater program from one of these links:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Of interest to existing users - Hilary didn't mention that forms, and columns on forms, are now resizeable. :D For example, do a cast history search and look at the results list/form. When you drag the borders to enlarge it, the list itself (in the center) enlarges, not just the blue around it.

One thing...none of the new loveliness works with Hexagram Browser...not the interface style options nor the resizeability.

...oh wait. :blush: The interface options do work there, just not completely with Bradford's translation. BUT, the "Little Image" font size is much improved in his, which was the major problem I had with it anyway. (This is the "01.1x" and similar sections - I think they're called the Little Images.)

Hexagram Browser's not resizeable, though. (Unless it is if you're not in Liselle's Eye-Brain Twilight Zone...:blush:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).