...life can be translucent

Menu

which good news in my love life during this month? 57.1.5.6 to 11

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
57.1.5.6 to 11 (Peace). The lines say that it starts with nothing sure or someone to aim (indecision - go ahead and go back).THen it says I will have to begin from the start something with someone, so I should just forget and forgive about his mistakes or what didn't work out.I can't get the sixth line, it is about penetrating under the bed and losing axe and property...Perhaps it just says I will have a deeper encounter...like I will understand a lot about someone I had considered nasty before.It becomes 11, the quietness..it shouldn't be exciting but neither bad in matters of love :)

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi CherryB,

The trigrams to me suggest a focus on your yang energy supporting your yin energy (11) in your personal growth (57). Best wishes!

Otherwise, I couldn't help relating your question to this general Love horoscope for May 2018 :):

[57.1]
There's no doubt about it: this month will rock massive changes in your world. There will be a seesaw of conflicting energies at play where, on the one hand, you want to create stability in your life. On the other hand, however, you also know that the only way to do this is by completely wrecking whatever existing stability you have -- or thought you had.

[57.5]
Life will begin to change at a rapid pace on May 15. A New Moon in security-minded Taurus will offer an opportunity for you to pave a fresh coat of cement on what you hope will be steady ground in your life. You want financial security and physical security, and with this lunation you can put a plan into action that will allow you to achieve it.

[57.6]
The major cosmic monkey wrench, however, is Uranus. On the very same day, for the first time in 84 years, this planet of revolution, liberation, instability, and sudden change will move into Taurus. How on Earth can you be expected to create any kind of stability when Uranus is now in Taurus? It might seem like a complete oxymoron, and in some ways it is. The truth of the matter is that during the brief shift of Uranus into Taurus from now through November 6, you will clearly begin to understand what has to fall away in your life in order to ultimately build a brave new world for yourself in terms of all things Taurean: money, values, talents, physical matters. These areas of life will be in a state of flux, combined with the knowledge that a brand-new start is on the horizon.

The best way to handle this unsteady configuration is to take a deep breath, pull off your shoes, and go play in the dirt (connect with nature on the Taurus level) so that you can calm yourself enough to embrace the changes that are about to happen. Garden. Walk in the park. Hike in the woods. Anything that connects you to nature will help you. You need this now.

[11]
Mars enters Aquarius on May 16. The planet of motivation and ambition is now focused on higher ideals, humanitarian concerns, and group endeavors. Know that whatever you begin now will come up for a review during Mars Retrograde, which starts next month on June 26. Act accordingly.

Lastly, a Full Moon in Sagittarius on May 29 will help you gain a broader perspective on the big picture. What really matters will become keenly obvious to you now. So will your role in making it happen.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hi CherryB,

The trigrams to me suggest a focus on your yang energy supporting your yin energy (11) in your personal growth (57). Best wishes!

Otherwise, I couldn't help relating your question to this general Love horoscope for May 2018 :):

[57.1]
There's no doubt about it: this month will rock massive changes in your world. There will be a seesaw of conflicting energies at play where, on the one hand, you want to create stability in your life. On the other hand, however, you also know that the only way to do this is by completely wrecking whatever existing stability you have -- or thought you had.

[57.5]
Life will begin to change at a rapid pace on May 15. A New Moon in security-minded Taurus will offer an opportunity for you to pave a fresh coat of cement on what you hope will be steady ground in your life. You want financial security and physical security, and with this lunation you can put a plan into action that will allow you to achieve it.

[57.6]
The major cosmic monkey wrench, however, is Uranus. On the very same day, for the first time in 84 years, this planet of revolution, liberation, instability, and sudden change will move into Taurus. How on Earth can you be expected to create any kind of stability when Uranus is now in Taurus? It might seem like a complete oxymoron, and in some ways it is. The truth of the matter is that during the brief shift of Uranus into Taurus from now through November 6, you will clearly begin to understand what has to fall away in your life in order to ultimately build a brave new world for yourself in terms of all things Taurean: money, values, talents, physical matters. These areas of life will be in a state of flux, combined with the knowledge that a brand-new start is on the horizon.

The best way to handle this unsteady configuration is to take a deep breath, pull off your shoes, and go play in the dirt (connect with nature on the Taurus level) so that you can calm yourself enough to embrace the changes that are about to happen. Garden. Walk in the park. Hike in the woods. Anything that connects you to nature will help you. You need this now.

[11]
Mars enters Aquarius on May 16. The planet of motivation and ambition is now focused on higher ideals, humanitarian concerns, and group endeavors. Know that whatever you begin now will come up for a review during Mars Retrograde, which starts next month on June 26. Act accordingly.

Lastly, a Full Moon in Sagittarius on May 29 will help you gain a broader perspective on the big picture. What really matters will become keenly obvious to you now. So will your role in making it happen.

well for now there have been no news...it is still proceeding with no passions and so on, since march. :( Then I'm waiting for the New Moon, perhaps I will have more opportunities :)

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I think line one is saying that I'm not being appreciated and I should also work on myself to improve something in my personality.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
For "work," to me, looks like the lines call for some decisions (57.1). A methodical approach might be to assess things as they are now, make plans and set goals for making changes, take steps to meet the goals, then re-evaluate and make adjustments as needed (57.5). Lastly, sticking with goals that can be fairly easily accomplished seems the most helpful (57.6).

Aside from the lines, some people look at the inner (nuclear) hexagram as the "work" of the hexagram. For hex 57, the nuclear is hex 38 Opposition:

Per W/B, in hex 38 there may be misunderstandings, but joyousness unites and clarity finds the right way.

Per Hilary, some questions to ask related to hex 38 might be, "What if the difference were not a threat? How could this tension be creative? If you can’t see eye to eye, what can you see?"

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
For "work," to me, looks like the lines call for some decisions (57.1). A methodical approach might be to assess things as they are now, make plans and set goals for making changes, take steps to meet the goals, then re-evaluate and make adjustments as needed (57.5). Lastly, sticking with goals that can be fairly easily accomplished seems the most helpful (57.6).

Aside from the lines, some people look at the inner (nuclear) hexagram as the "work" of the hexagram. For hex 57, the nuclear is hex 38 Opposition:

Per W/B, in hex 38 there may be misunderstandings, but joyousness unites and clarity finds the right way.

Per Hilary, some questions to ask related to hex 38 might be, "What if the difference were not a threat? How could this tension be creative? If you can’t see eye to eye, what can you see?"
Thank you very much Girl! If I am right in a love situation it could be to be prepared to every kind of approach and not let others change my inner self...
The difference you (hilary) speaks about is the actual feeling I have towards a guy who is a very difficult kind of person. I mean, I wished I could be like all the other girls who like every kind of approach, but while I had this social gathering this guy kept using sarcasm on me (and it wasn't even fun...!) and I didn't actually reply him back with some more sarcasm... But all the evening and the day after that I was thinking if I should be always nice, or if I should change my attitude towards him...that could be the first line of taking a decision , or as you said a ''methodical'' approach.
But... during that social gathering I received various approches... some nice and some not, but I wasn't attracted by those guys.
It's not easy.
However, it's half may, so probably there are other things on the plate (it seems it's too much even to ask for a night with someone after 12 years! o_O)

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I quote the misunderstandings (between me and these 2 guys)... I was so conflicted I had to talk about that with 4-5 friends xD
but you know...friends tend to joke instead of giving real advices

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).