...life can be translucent

Menu

45,4/8 and 8,6/20

S

SHONNA_D

I was wondering if Iching could answer me 2 questions about the (long) future

Please show me, do you see me married in the future?
45 line 4 to 8
the answer seems auspicious I would say.

But...

When will I be married?
8 line 6 to 20
Never? :(

Chaptershare

visitor
Reaction score
Line4:

You’re your own worst nightmare. Perhaps your expectations are too high or grand in partnership or you’re looking for partnership with the wrong men/place. Now is a time for self development and reflection. You can’t find love if you can’t love yourself. Love will not complete you and bring you happiness. Only you, your own self will give you the truest happiness.
Are you constantly complaining or not appreciative to others or when you’re in a relationship? Watch your words and actions; even though you want a prince however if you keep acting like life owes, your prince may never come. Become a blooming flower and enjoy the benefit of being a flower. Be humble, confident and selfless. Take time to water and nurture this beautiful flower and don’t wait around for people to see you and smell you instead build your brand, your worth and be honest to yourself and what you seek in life and love.
If you want to be a good salsa dancer you need to take lessons and lots of practice and sometimes you may fail but keep on dancing and enjoying the process.

Line 6:

Timing is key. When a good one come along be ready to immerse yourself but perhaps many times you waste your energy on the wilted weeds. It’s better to be alone than to settle. Again it’s time for self reflection and self examination. Find hobbies and things that bring you joy and from these activities you may find someone that has more common interest with you.
Stop searching and start enjoying.

Hepzibah

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like a gorgeous inner union of marriage

S

SHONNA_D

Thank you both for taking the time to share your thoughts!
I think I am worrying for no reason. Perhaps it's too early to ask this kind of question without having a partner first (8.6)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).