...life can be translucent

Menu

Meditation met a dragon 🐉 55.1.3.4>2

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi-During a deep meditation, a dragon revealed itself to me. At first I only saw it’s eye and then more but not all of it revealed itself. It looked trapped within me and not pleased with that. The purpose of the meditation was to resolve an internal struggle that has been plaguing me. I was seeking guidance. In this same meditation I was given a beetle amulet to “wear on my heart”. As incredible and powerful as this meditation was, I still feel confused as to the guidance. So I asked the ICHing, cause I like to pester like that:What was the message of the 🐉 dragon: 55.1.3.4>2What was the message of the beetle: 24.4>51Anyone have any thoughts? For 55.1.3.4 I’m guessing the dragon is my lord and when I’m ready I’ll know how to move forward?For 24.4>51 my interpretation was to find my center and not waver. Although honestly since I’m stuck in this fog I can’t see the message. I’m hoping someone not in a fog can smack some sense into me . :)

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Chelsa,

The lower trigram of 55 is Fire and related to perceiving (the dragon's eye?). The upper trigram is Thunder and related to movement (the dragon wanting out?). My own experience with 55.3 was there was much going on that I had no control over (no blame). And, per W/B, line 1 is about wisdom complemented by movement (learning as you go?) and line 4 about movement complemented by wisdom (going from experience?). So, I'd say it may be justified that your inner dragon would be seeking clarity in an unclear situation and also somewhat frustrated as to discerning the best way to proceed.

My experience was about feeling more settled with my desires and letting plans unfold in the presence and timing of the Divine, a quiet relationship out of sight from others. What a beautiful beetle amulet that could be!

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you ���� so much iams girl. That’s exactly what has transpired since that meditation. Not by choice have I been forced to trust divine timing (which is slower than my get er done self would like) but in that slowness so many insights have occurred.(my inner lord/dragon) I’m still in the middle of it but I feel a deep change happening from the inside out. Interesting side note: in googling beetle amulet I found that ancient Egyptians wore beetle amulets on their heart during burial to help in the “weighing of their hearts/soul against the feather of ma’at for its purity”. I do feel like I’m in a major testing/growth period. Very much appreciate your help! :)

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you 🙏🏻 so much iams girl. That’s exactly what has transpired since that meditation. Not by choice have I been forced to trust divine timing (which is slower than my get er done self would like) but in that slowness so many insights have occurred.(my inner lord/dragon) I’m still in the middle of it but I feel a deep change happening from the inside out. Interesting side note: in googling beetle amulet I found that ancient Egyptians wore beetle amulets on their heart during burial to help in the “weighing of their hearts/soul against the feather of ma’at for its purity”. I do feel like I’m in a major testing/growth period. Very much appreciate your help! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).