...life can be translucent

Menu

The future of my collaboration with S on this documentary project. 21.2.4 to 41.

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for sharing your insights. I am in the midst of a documentary project with S and she went off the rails on a power trip during the six day shoot we completed today. Making myself, the crew and all sorts of people uncomfortable. I know her heart is in the right place but I’ve never seen this crazy control freak part of her. I’m not wanting to escalate and hoping we can keep our cool for one more day and that she’ll see her problematic ways. I have done my best to admit to mine. Overall, I feel like it’s the power dynamics of the moment and that they will shift in my favor though I don’t want to play “hardball” as it were. She’s quite a bit younger than me but had the money to find this first leg of the project. I’d like advice on restoring the harmony for the long term good of the project. Thanks.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Cavarose,

Hex 41 definitely reflects S. Instead of humbly sharing with all, the undeveloped hex 41 person can definitely go off on a "power trip" feeling entitled and easily angered by the "little" people.

Hex 21.2 and 21.4 would be about others trying to restore harmony. She may draw out righteous indignation in others, so watch out for responses are overly harsh (21.2). And, persistence in trying to work things out will pay off (to the degree possible under the circumstances) even though there are a lot of unknowns (21.4).

cavarose

visitor
Reaction score
THANKS Iams Girl!I am going to contact the NY Peace Center for free mediation in the matter. They will contact her and facilitate. Hopefully she'll agree to that and we can come to some resolve. I've been researching the subject for 12 years and she came on a couple years ago to create the documentary as a filmmaker. She's got all the footage...so its a delicate moment.

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What a great option! Bravo for your courage to see this through - it sounds so 21.4; assertive, professional, trying to make things fair for everyone. Let us know how it goes. Very, very best of luck.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).