...life can be translucent

Menu

Apartment Seeking 16.1.2.6, and 35.1.4.6

sealedkeyhole

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for advice on my reading that has me stumped.

I am currently apartment hunting to leave my current housing situation with a former partner that is keeping me from getting quality alone time, and from moving on romantically. I have not told my ex that I am apartment hunting, as we are friends and he is interested in continuing to live together (Yikes, it's tricky).

I've seen one apartment that has reasonable rent, nice space, and seems like a winner, but it's the first apartment I've seen.

Here were my questions to Yi:
What will be the outcome of moving to the apartment at [address]?
16.1.2.6 > 38

I am really not sure of these lines. I am enthusiastic, but perhaps line 16.1 is telling me to not be too excited about this apartment? The rest about being firm as a rock, and deluded enthusiasm, I really don't understand and can't wrap my mind around what Yi is trying to tell me. Changing to 38 -- maybe this apartment will be rented to someone else soon anyway?

Should I pursue this apartment, or keep searching?
35.1.4.6 > 24

This reading indicates progress, but obstructed progress, erratic progress, and dangerous progress.

Taking the two readings together, I am not sure I understand if Yi is telling me to go for apartment #1 or keep searching.

Any help or insight anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

D

diamanda

I agree with your interpretations of the casts.
My conclusion is that this apartment is a sham, so don't go there.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).