...life can be translucent

Menu

First step to start a business 35 to 53

P

Pyramid

Greetings friends,

"What is the first step to start the business of my own?"
I got hexagram 35.3.4.5 to 53.

With 3 changing lines, I looked for the middle line: a missing ingredient.
Makes sense to me, I am contemplating on the business itself, what would I like it to be?

Combining it with the resulting hexagram I read as:
"Take your time for finding the missing ingredient".
(Well so proud of myself to figure it out this far :D )

But then, how could I relate the whole thing to the main theme, hexagram 35?

Please join,
P.
:hugs:

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I always -- try to -- interpret all lines, not only one, in relation to the relating hexagram.

Looks like it wouldn't be like a rocket start, even though your new business should encounter acceptance. There may be gains and losses that you shouldn't take to heart too much. And you should be careful not to dissipate energies, everything should be done correctly from the start. Relating hexagram 53 indicates a slow process.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I always -- try to -- interpret all lines, not only one, in relation to the relating hexagram.

Looks like it wouldn't be a rocket started, even though your new business should encounter acceptance. There may be gains and losses that you shouldn't take to heart too much. And you should be careful not to dissipate energies and everything should be done correctly from the start. Relating hexagram 53 points to a slow process.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Pyramid!
What is your translation of 35.4? I'm not seeing how you're getting the "missing ingredient" idea.
Anyway, I'm reading Hilary's translation and the reference to running about like a a rodent as meaning when you're at the very beginning one ought to start small, look all around, secretly note what others are doing and don't immediately share your plans - let your intention and confidence build. 35.5 says it's normal to have to adjust when moving forward and that's easier to do if you haven't made a lot of commitments. Like don't sign a lease on a dance studio only to discover that what you really want to do is open an art gallery.
So!
35.3 Have confidence in yourself to move forward.
35.4 Delicately feel things out a bit - perhaps test the market in a small way.
35.5 Your ideas are just beginning to grow. Expect that there will be obstacles but you will learn how to maneuver around them.

53. Gradual Progress - You're in this for the long haul!

Rosada

P

Pyramid

Mhhm, my longets haul is how to interpret Iching hexagrams correctly :D
Thanks to both of you.

rosada : "53. Gradual Progress - You're in this for the long haul!" is it positive?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
only to add

I have to agree on hexagram 53, its a long haul but you can have fun while you are doing it,
I dont think you are being advised its a bad idea,

I would say there will be a process of possibly learning as you go,

Steve

P

Pyramid

I see... just the way I imagined it.
Thank you guys :bows:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
53. Gradual Development - I see this as implying that this business has the potential to grow, which also suggests that you should give it time to grow and develop. So make your decisions based on the expectations that you are not doing this to just make a fast buck - you are doing it to build your life. If something doesn't go right, don't give up. If you are in it for the long haul you don't let a problem cause you to quit. You know the problem is a reflection of your inner self so if there is a problem with a business you have put your heart and soul into, don't quit, pull back and learn. The lines tell you how to stop, adjust, persevere and 53.6 fly off into the sunset.

P

Pyramid

So beautifully put rosada! Thank you :)

Btw, currently reading "Think and grow rich", and extending my circles ...

steve

visitor
Reaction score
hexagram 53 sometimes can be like that song "proud mary" slow ride but kind of fun, make of it what you will.

Other times its like come on this taking for ever,

I like it better sometimes than hexagram 46 where you feel like you a climbing one of those ancient staircases to some strange place on top of a mountain.

Just put along and do your thing, if you love what your doing money will come.
hexagram 35 leading to 53 seems ok from my persective

Steve

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I like it better sometimes than hexagram 46 where you feel like you a climbing one of those ancient staircases to some strange place on top of a mountain.

:rofl:

Those lame ancient sites.

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I love hexagram 35 seriously in business readings, its always really good and hexagram 53 does kind of make sense as you probably wont be a millionaire over night.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).