...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 22.5>37, relationship and recurrent 37

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
Good evening.There is a recurrent hexagram in my throws and I can not understand its meaning, the 37. I had a story a bit suffering from me with a guy who did not want to engage but with which things went on without ever talking about it , for my part because I was afraid of what would happen, for its part I still did not understand it.Now the story is over but I still have so many doubts and guilt, he has gone away, I do not know why and I'm sick because I wanted to keep at least one friendship.I asked Yi "when you feel ready I can expect a return?" 37 fixed"What is the block between us?" 27.3.5> 37I recently met a friend of hers who asked me to organize something together (she does not know anything about the story) and I asked"Should I expect this meeting to bring something positive between me and him?" 22.5> 37I do not understand what the 37 wants to tell me, I have to understand what is my role in all this? of the 22 I have read that it is not very positive for the relationships ... some help? thanks

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Your post and question aren’t easy to understand. Perhaps English is not your primary language? Anyway, 22.5-37 seems to me to be saying that your hope your friend will return may not be realistic.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I just saw your earlier post. I think 37 and particularly 22.5-37 is saying that you believed you and your friend were like 37.Family, and this led you to make the mistake of 5. Waiting for him to shape up when in reality he was not committed to the partnership.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).