...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 1. 2. 6 - 49 Complete Life Change Soon

vanora

visitor
Reaction score
Background - widowed from young age with 2 children. Children grown and left home now. I am left in the 4 bedroom house I have lived in for the past 32 yr but now I realise it is too large plus it's too expensive to keep so I need to sell up and move. (To complicate matters I have Aspergers so change really, really upsets me) I asked ' What will my living situation be once I sell my house " and received Hex 1 with lines 2 and 6 changing to Hex 49It sounds to me that selling is the best thing but I still don't understand what conditions I will be living in or underHex 49 seems to be talking directly to me as just 2 weeks ago someone was talking to me about my FB page (I use it as a blog and write about my travels) I was telling her that all my life I have tried to conform to what is expected and people have never understood me.I said that I write my page exactly how my mind thinks and sees things and folk think it's brilliant as Anyway - sorry that was so long but I really need to get an inkling on my future living arrangement

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).