...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 1. 2. 6 - 49 Complete Life Change Soon

vanora

visitor
Reaction score
Background - widowed from young age with 2 children. Children grown and left home now. I am left in the 4 bedroom house I have lived in for the past 32 yr but now I realise it is too large plus it's too expensive to keep so I need to sell up and move. (To complicate matters I have Aspergers so change really, really upsets me) .I asked ' What will my living situation be once I sell my house " and received Hex 1 with lines 2 and 6 changing to Hex 49. It sounds to me that selling is the best thing but I still don't understand what conditions I will be living in or under. Hex 49 seems to be talking directly to me as just 2 weeks ago someone was talking to me about my FB page (I use it as a blog and write about my travels) .I was telling her that all my life I have tried to conform to what is expected and people have never understood me. I said that instead of conforming I write my page exactly how my mind thinks and how I see things and folk now think it's brilliant .Anyway - sorry that was so long but I really need to get an inkling on my future living arrangement

D

diamanda

What will my living situation be once I sell my house
1.2.6 > 49

For me this reading meant something like: "once you're out in the "field", you'll do something new and you'll eventually forget about the old situation completely". Saying that, I did find something new, but not a new "home". So overall it's an ok reading, but not a reading promising a very happy outcome. 49 speaks of a battle between two women.

Conforming, well, yes, we all need to do that in one way or another. Selling a house is a very practical matter, it doesn't have much to do with one's mind-set.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I see these lines as advising you to assume you will be in a position to “do your own thing”.

1.2 Seeing a role model. Note how others live, move to a location where you will have neighbors who share your goals and values.
1.6 Leaving the past. Beware of burning bridges or taking on too much when looking to build your future.

49. You will have an opportunity to create a whole new life for yourself of your own choosing.

It seems these hexagrams are not so much saying your new life will be filled with adventure or boredom or what issues will come up, but instead emphasizing that you will have a great deal of freedom to create the life you want and perhaps cautioning you that in your desire not to be forced to conform that you should seek out a community of people you would actually like to be more like, that you would like to fit in with, fellow free spirits, 1.2 role models, so you can then go off on your own, 1.6, without having it be such a big deal.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I'm seeing these lines as also being about your whole energy pattern with the idea that as you understand your own inner nature you will also more clearly recognize how your outer world is. It seems to me that 1.2 is saying that you find role models, friends, and then as time goes by you find yourself called to 1.6 move on - and as this pattern repeats itself, as you learn what you need to know from others and then move on to new experiences - you are able to more and more consciously 49. create and express your true self. So realizing this - that you are someone who wants to be able to learn from others but then be able to move on use what you have learned in your own way - you are advised here that your new life will continue this routine. So I think there is a caution here to not over commit once you move, perhaps you should rent a place rather than buy and perhaps have a month-to-month lease you can easily get out of should you find you want to move on before too long. I think the caution about the "arrogant dragon" in 1.6 is a heads up that as you make your new life you be careful to acknowledge and thank all who help you and befriend you even if you are not staying for long.

vanora

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the very helpful replies. I stupidly bookmarked the page with my question , assuming that if I refreshed it any replies would show - they don't.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).