...life can be translucent

Menu

Will it be posted online- Hexagram 31 unchanging

H

Hexagramer

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a dilemma and confusion surrounding a situation. I recently worked with a photographer and he took some great photos for my profile. I asked him if it was okay if I could post the photos he took on my Instagram and tag him, and he said no. Which was strange considering how he said the photos turned out great and he seemed happy with the work. So I asked the IC if he was going to post the photos up on his website or his Instagram instead, since he seems to be adverse to me tagging him on my page. I received 31 unchanging. This is usually a good hexagram but I don’t know how this relates to my situation. I sure hope he does post my photos up on his website.

H

Hexagramer

Anyone have an idea what 31 unchanging could mean for this situation? Thanks!

D

diamanda

31 unchanging, in communication-related questions, plays out for me as yes.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I would also tend to say yes, since you can regard "wooing" as a synonym for "promoting". So it could be that he will eventually promote you respectively your joint work.
But sometimes the Yi is simply mirroring the status quo, your wish -- here, that you are wooing for being promoted by him.

Last edited:
H

Hexagramer

Thanks everyone! In my experience 31 usually means yes for me too. I will update, I am supposed to be getting my photos sometime next month.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).