...life can be translucent

Menu

What is the advice in 10.3>1 ?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I just received this line when asking what I need to know about work this week?

Yi gives me the answers sometimes when things are going well.
I suppose it makes sense in the way if things are not going as you would like them, like a good friend Yi would give you encouraging advice.

In this case I am just about to make some positive advances, am I being warned to watch my step? Am I still in the jungle or woods? Like the saying goes "you are not out of the woods yet"

I like what Lise says

6 at 3: Squinting, able to observe. Limping, able to walk. Tailing the tiger, he bites man, pitfall. A soldier acting like a great chief.
As long as one acts within one's abilities, no tiger will bite. A small thing done in a great way is great, a great thing done in a small way is small.
When your forces in treading are limited, then take great care not to offend anyone, but stay within the limits of the society you live in, and which you need

I am really not quite sure exactly what the advice is.

I keep thinking it could be don't bite off more than I can chew, keep my head down, plod along ( a lame man can walk) be modest, dont be over confident even though my position is improving.

I also received earlier this weekend 25.1 which made a lot of sense and was very positive.
( I asked where to next with my business)

What do you think the situation is here?
I think I am being advised to keep a low profile of sorts, just head down and stay on track (path)
Maybe I am being advised on not getting excited ( like a friend that brings you down to earth)

Thank you in advance for any response.

Steve

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I think the advice may be something like, "you are not really up to this task".
or Trying to push past your limitations and getting bitten for it.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
I want to add that the misfortune that derives from going against the advice of 10.3 may come unexpected.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes the question was what do I need to know this week re work, I get the feeling the advice maybe I am trailing a tiger. I simply need to be aware of my surroundings, ( mind you I cannot see this at this stage) There is also a warning of arrogance or maybe standing up to superiors.

To be honest I am a little confused on the advice other than it has brought me back to earth and not to be too over confident.

Steve

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
To be honest I am a little confused on the advice other than it has brought me back to earth and not to be too over confident.

Maybe just be extra-cautious and don't do anything past your limitations, as Moss suggested? Don't be scared, it doesn't help while dealing with a tiger!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Don't overestimate your skills, abilities, capacities.

Don't be scared, it doesn't help while dealing with a tiger!

Oh Dear! yes, be afraid of tigers!
(that is what keeps you alive!)

Call it a healthy respect for if you must.

That is what Mr. Roy Horn learned the hard way: [video=youtube_share;1HHPo3qxomQ]https://youtu.be/1HHPo3qxomQ[/video]

Steve, I haven't noticed you doing many follow up posts on these weekly business readings of yours. Would you consider doing more follow up posts to explain how the readings manifested? It would be a good teaching contribution for the community.Thanks.

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes sure mate, whats the best way to find my links, is it in my account?

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
My feelings if there is a Tiger around maybe be as quiet as you can, be respectful. I haven't noticed anything as yet. Things seem to be going ok however I am trying to stay aware.

Steve

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Yes sure mate, whats the best way to find my links, is it in my account?

Steve

oh yes.
Easily you can go to any of your posts.
Click on your username.
A little bubble opens:
Click View forum posts,
this will bring them all up.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Steve, one more thing to consider:
When you do a weekly reading about your business, it is possible that the reading may refer to other events in your week, related to your life, and not strictly the business. Just to keep in mind.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
You are right, my business is simply the hub or fabric of my families life. I actually have only recently been considering what you are suggesting. Its basically turning into a family business. Its not just me involved as it grows it gets more complicated on all fronts.
In general its time to start sharing my knowledge of which I am trying to do.

I was getting hexagram 37 quite a lot about a month ago, in hindsight Yi was advising this is NOW a family business, as you say,
I should update some of the readings.

Would be helpful to myself as well.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I think I was being advised to pay my rent do basic things, dont put the money straight back in business, take care of the simple things, and yes dont get excited and start jumping around (it can attract tigers)

I am no means out of the jungle, I am grateful for the advice.

I was counting my money and I said to my girl, gee i wish i could bank it all and keep it myself.
Not in the position YET.

My lease is up for renewal, so cleared that up to a degree, but yes who knows what was going on in my landladys mind.

Also my business partner was saying that his business wasn't doing as well as was it was last month. He basically in charge of accounts, so that made open my eyes but it all seems ok.
( he takes a small amount of profit for balancing my books)
I will never go into a legal business partnership as long as i live again.
Like 50/50 , joint ventures possibly but i wont be signing anything.
Just worries me when people are handling my money then saying they are short
call me paranoid maybe I am

I had all the ideas of what i should do, but I was as I kind of felt brought back down to earth.
Not ready yet

If you draw the line take the advice, dont ignore it and cast again. tread on egg shells or rice paper until you understand the situation

In general my business is better than ever, like i said nice to get some real advice

:bows:

Steve

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
who is to say its only one tiger? Dont forget the tiger in yourself as well

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.