...life can be translucent

Menu

break-up

G

gael123

I had a relationship break up recently. It was kind of mutual but the real issue was his refusal to commit. I think he can only commit to people who are a long way away physically, or else not interested in a proper commitment either so they just have a sort of on-and-off thing. Anyway, he did make overtures of friendship to me initially after the breakup - mainly through social media - but I'm not persuaded. On the other hand, I'm struggling (if I'm honest) with the knowledge it may have meant so little to him... it was eight months long, and I - well, I don't know. I would quite like us to rescue a friendship just because we live in the same small city and it would have a bit more dignity... but perhaps I'm not being honest with myself.

I unfriended him online and haven't messaged him, and i was a bit cool when we bumped into each other once. I haven't seen or heard from him since.

So I asked:

Does he miss me and want to reach out? hexagram 41.4 to 38
How does he feel about me now? Hexagram 22.1.3 to 23
What is his view of how things stand between us? Hexagram 18.2 to 52.
What does he say to others about how things stand between us? Hexagram 63.

I think we're all done, but anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you very much....

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
41.4 -- He thinks that you two are very different from each other. He recognizes that it is necessary for him to work on his own issues resp. to change himself, before he would be able to commit to somebody. He doesn't want to give up the connection as a whole.
Hex 22.1.3 -- He once saw your relationship as a thing of beauty, but after a closer look he thought that the relationship is not going to last.
Hex 18.2 -- Still he thinks that not everything between you two is lost.
Hex 63 UC -- He told them that it's over.

Last edited:
F

flyingbird

I think he views your relationship as very solidly done. Does he miss me and want to reach out? hexagram 41.4 to 38Sure.How does he feel about me now? Hexagram 22.1.3 to 23That a nice thing has split apart. What is his view of how things stand between us? Hexagram 18.2 to 52.Decay over structural inadequacy. Standing alone now. What does he say to others about how things stand between us? Hexagram 63.Things are over.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).