...life can be translucent

Menu

please help me understand my reading (newbie here)

venuspiscean

visitor
Reaction score
actually i am 29 years old and i dream everyday of my childhood crush. once,i used to dream we are spending happy times together...now however, every dream ends with we being separated-he leaving me....because of something done from my side. i wake up with a harrowing, haunting,guilty feeling. i have no contact with him now whatsoever.

my question was-

why i dream of him so much?

Your reading resulted in the following hexagrams:
width="cellpadding=5" border="0"
|-
|
36.gif

| changing to
|
46.gif

|-
! align="center" ! 36
!
! align="center" ! 46
|-

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Did you ever hurt or wrong him in any way? (or him you?)

If you say no, my next question would be: Are you sure?
(we can hide things from ourselves.)

venuspiscean

visitor
Reaction score
i hurted him a lot.......trying to get away off him........things were not easy....i was an adolescent at that time and didnt know myself properly.

Reaction score
Hmm. My experience with 36 is of a situation ending, like the sun setting on it. Your light is hidden. You may be dwelling on how it ended or the fact that it ended.

Pushing up through the darkness might be good, if it means you're looking for a way to get past it and let go (difficult, I know - I speak with experience).

venuspiscean

visitor
Reaction score
does that mean i have to forget him?now if these dreams continue occuring,how can i forget him?

D

diamanda

does that mean i have to forget him?now if these dreams continue occuring,how can i forget him?

Your question was why do you dream about him, so the cast was addressing that. If you want to know about a possible reconnnection you'll need to ask another clear question. Perhaps ask what you can do to achieve that.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).