...life can be translucent

Menu

Opportunity knocking

Reaction score
I asked the Yi recently for a reflection on the following situation: I'm awaiting a phone call from a person I gave my number to, with regards to a business opportunity. It's been a long, slow wait and I don't have a whole lot of patience. (I really, really, really hate waiting for people to call!)

The result: 62.3.5 > 45.

I got 45 a long time ago with regards to a relationship beginning (the relating hexagram was "dispersing" - it ended not long after!), so I understand that the Yi sometimes gives very literal answers. This seems to be a very successful hexagram, as the essay on this site states.

I don't have any recent or memorable experience with 62. (I did get it a while back, but I can't remember the question I asked.)

I'm worried that as more time elapses, I won't hear anything at all. I also have a lot of doubts about hearing back; I just feel very negative about this whole thing. Lots of worry.

Please share your thoughts!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hi,

We each associate different phrases and key words with Hex's and lines.
A few about 62: lower your expectations, fly low not high.

One thing 45 says is to be prepared for ANY contingency. Yes, it is about Gathering also.

I don't see this as a very favorable reading regarding an alliance.

Maybe the person went with someone they already know. (line 5)

Line 3 is a warning. (of what I can't say)

maybe I'm not much help.

Reaction score
Maybe I should have clarified that I wanted a picture of the other person's perspective, not mine. ^_^;

I did some thinking on this, and factored in an odd dream I had before casting this reading. In the dream I was told to go after something. I think line 3 here is someone who is afraid to make a move. Line 5 says the prince doesn't give a damn and goes and shoots "he who is in the cave." Meaning an email, I guess, something that gets sent, reaches a target, but we can't see the moment of reception?

I don't like to knock on the same door twice; I think that's too much. But both my dream and this reading seem to point to that. Any other thoughts?

D

diamanda

You asked about a reflection on the situation, from his perspective. 62.3 speaks of back-stabbing. 62.5 speaks of tryig to fish someone out of their cave. Do you think he mistrusts you? 45 shows gathering in a large group. Your question is about a reflection, so you're not really asking about his intentions to answer or not.

Reaction score
Do you think he mistrusts you?

That's an interesting question. We got to know each other before the proposal to work together came about, and we got along quite well. I don't think I ever gave him a reason to mistrust me. But then, if he's really a mistrustful person, then it wouldn't take much!

Fishing someone out of a cave sounds like a forced "gathering together" to me. Since this is from his perspective, I have to wonder exactly how he's relating to that hexagram. Could it imply that by shooting him in his cave, he feels forced to gather together with me? That doesn't sound good to me.

D

diamanda

Yes I agree that overall it doesn't sound good. But, how he feels is not that relevant. It would be more relevant to ask what he inteds to do. Feelings and actios don't always coincide.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).