...life can be translucent

Menu

delete ex or not?

S

SHONNA_D

I was wondering:
Should I delete my ex from my facebook friendlist? Hexagram 25. I think the hex tells me that I shouldn't care at all about it and just be innocent.

Will he delete me?
42.2/61
Ok, do you have any idea why I have received this line? One of the luckiest lines of Iching. Somebody increases another one and inner truth. No idea at all or does it mean that I increase him because I haven't deleted him yet?:duh:

bruce_g

(deceased)
Reaction score
Try to remove ulterior design from your decision, all force in making the decision. What is left will tell you what is best to do or not do. As though it happens by itself.I think your comment, "I shouldn't care at all about it .." is a good way to put it, for the best result, for increase and whatever connection or inner truth there is between you at this point. What he does will show you, at least in part, what is left.Hexagram names can sometimes be deceiving, though if one follows the trail we can usually see from where it is derived. Innocence is natural, without our pushing against the object. Increase is a matter of creating the conditions for it.

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
If you feel you have to unfriend him, because you would otherwise "stalk" his profile all the time, then delete him for the sake of your wellbeing. But if it is just meant as a strong gesture to show him your disapproval, then don't do it and just unfollow him instead. Ignorance is a more subtle, but still stronger message. And it is unwise to shut all doors if you ever plan to be friends again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).