...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 33.2> 44 about love and lost

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
Hellostart by apologizing for my English, I'm Italian. It's about a short but complicated relationship I had with a boy. After several disappearances and returns (things between us happened but we never talked about us, we lived together), I decided to talk to him about my feelings and to understand what we were doing. I was losing myself, I did not recognize myself anymore but I did not want to get away from him because I felt that there was a strong connection between us, I wanted to believe things would be better. He told me that he did not want to commit at that moment even if he was fine with me, that things happen, but at this moment he felt destabilized. I do not know if there had not been that conversation if it would have disappeared anyway , but it was not what I expected. We said goodbye with a hug, that we would have met, but since then we have lost contact.I asked Yi "give me an image of me and x" hex 33.2> 44and "what are his feelings for me" hex 24.6> 27we met one day by chance and we talked about this and that, it was friendly and melancholy and I saw a bit of nostalgia in him.I wonder, the hex 33 is referred to him and his retreat or to me, to the fact that I had to get away for my own good? But I can not understand the second line .... and the hex 44 what it represents?Thank you kindly for any input, am very grateful in advance.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
"give me an image of me and x" hex 33.2> 44... But I can not understand the second line .... and the hex 44 what it represents?
So, you hooked up (coupled) with him without forming a relationship. That is the 44. Then you Retreated from the Coupling. (or he did)

"what are his feelings for me" hex 24.6>
Feels like he went too far with you, and probably regrets it.

Reaction score
He told me that he did not want to commit at that moment

Too many people make this mistake, getting hung up on someone right after they tell you they don't want to commit. Once you hear those words, the matter is closed. If you persist, you will be rewarded with heartache. It's not worth it. Your hexagrams are backing this.

33.2 > 44
You hold him to coupling, yet he has already retreated. (Exactly what happened, as you described.)

24.6 > 27
Nostalgia got to him, and there's a sense of hunger here. But I wouldn't be worried about it at all. It clearly was not love on his end.

Please, Strong lightning, cut him loose emotionally. It breaks my heart to see people torture themselves like this.

I was losing myself, I did not recognize myself anymore

Sometimes we get into relationships that unmake us. These relationships are dangerous to our sense of self, and cannot last for long. The wise person learns from them, and develops a stronger sense of self for future relationships.

stronglightning

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I know he was not in love but I can not believe he treated me like an object, or at least I did not think he was the kind of person who could do this. All this for me was made more difficult by the fact that at that time I met many people close to him that then, given the situation I have not seen unfortunately. I met them recently and everyone asked me what happened to me (nobody knew about our relationship), that I had disappeared, which made me suffer since it did not depend on me, but from this absurd and ambiguous situation in which nobody knows nothing and I am the one who has moved away, when, however, I regret not having seen them anymore. He did not tell anything about us. I had to lie and this does not belong to me, just like this situation of unspoken, hidden things, in which truth is lacking and in which I am not free to express my feelings and words. My heart cried having to do it. It's the whole situation that has put me off, making me fall.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).