...life can be translucent

Menu

Need your inputs

tzhang1

visitor
Reaction score
Hey I Ching family,We are developing the very initial revision of a modernized yet authentic I Ching divination and reading mobile app. With the intent of making something useful for the I Ching community, we sincerely invite you to review and comment on our app.The app is available for both iOS and Android platforms. Please find it at http://www.consultiching.comMany thanks!Tao

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
The layout is beautiful and decent, I like it that the words are designed in a font that looks like it would be handwritten.
I am a bit confused about the divination method -- I don't know it, how is it called? Since I don't know it, I can't say anything about it. I also didn't find further information about it in your app.

What I dislike it that you have to watch advertisement for getting information about every single line. And it is not a lot of information. So I had to click many ads before understanding my result. In my opinion this is far too much. The commercials disctract a lot while trying to understand the cast.
If I chose the ad-free version, I had to pay 7,99 Euro monthly if I deceided to use the app a month and if I took it for one year it would be still 5,99 monthly. I think that is way too expensive, considered that there are so many sites that offer more information on the Yi for free or a comparatively small fee.

The way you let the users "throw" the coins is nice, very meditative.

Still I wouldn't use this service at these terms, but good luck anyways.

Last edited:

tzhang1

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your insightful comments. You are right that we are too aggressive on the commercial front.We will adjust accordingly. Please stay tuned.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).