...life can be translucent

Menu

Reading On Prospects

dwabner

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,I have become interested in the i-ching recently and am learning slowly how it works :)I did a reading this morning and here is what my question was. Is doing my masters in economics in argentina what is best for me?I have been considering this for a while now and I love the country, and the school is really great there. I just have doubt about how I would do living there and with the new program. Here is what I got. Hexagram 17, changing lines in 3, 4, 5 and 6. I found this hexagram to be pretty confusing to understand.any help is highly appreciated :)

D

diamanda

Hi dwabner,

Is doing my masters in economics in argentina what is best for me?
17.3.4.5.6 > 22

Overall your cast sounds quite good to me.
Is there a romantic interest also involved in your decision?
If yes, that won't go super well.
If not, you'll need to be choosy as to what people to hang out with, and behave with good manners.

dwabner

visitor
Reaction score
Hi dwabner,Is doing my masters in economics in argentina what is best for me?17.3.4.5.6 > 22Overall your cast sounds quite good to me.Is there a romantic interest also involved in your decision?If yes, that won't go super well.If not, you'll need to be choosy as to what people to hang out with, and behave with good manners.
Hi Diamanda, thank you so much for helping me with this reading!No romantic interest other than I would love to meet local girls there. I am recently single. The only reason to go is the masters at the moment.Interesting, I will keep this in mind and really be thoughtful about my companionships.

Lionchild

LionchilD
Reaction score
My understanding of this reading is that basically the scenario of doing the masters in Argentina is a positive one, but there is a warning that you need to focus with integrity on your work and time there, and not allow unworthy distractions perhaps to tempt you to wander off the correct path.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).