...life can be translucent

Menu

Seeking clarity re: 11.1.4 to 32, especially Line 4

martita

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My question was seeking guidance concerning something I am considering; pursuing certification in teaching 8 Treasures Chi Gong. The reading I received (11.1.4 to 32) is extraordinarily powerful and helpful. I am not entirely clear about to understand changing lines in general. (My fledgling sense of it is that the changing lines indicate influences in process that could effect the outcome, and need to be taken into consideration, and that if one attends to them with care & attention, then they change, and you arrive at the second reading. Am I at all close?) So that is one question.

As to the lines that showed up in this particular reading, I can see the significance of Line 1 in my own story. Line 4 is less clear to me. "Fluttering, fluttering.
Not rich in your neighbours – not on guard against truth and confidence."
I would appreciate any help in interpreting this.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
martita

martita

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
The particular chi gong form is not significant to my post here, but I was not able to edit it. Suffice it to say that I'm interested in the possibility of entering into a training process that would empower me to teach the form that has become such a significant movement meditation for me. - thanks

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, this could be a long term (32) Qi Gong practice (11) for you.

There are 4096 answeranimals that live in the forest. Each has a unique footprint.

The lines here are the two inner toes and the Guas are the two outer toes. Single toed beasts (unchanging Gua's) are easiest to recognize. Next comes the three toed beast (readings with a single change line, and two Guas), then after three toes the complicated beasts show up, each of their toes yells, "I am more important than the other toes!" with these creatures it is best to look more at the outermost toes, less at the inner toes.

About your lines:
line 1- Someone you know could unplant themself and take this class with you, or they follow you.
line 4- has an aspect of sociability to it.

But, as I mentioned.
When the animals have more than three toes, (more than a single line)
look more at the Two Guas.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I see 11.1 as you studying with a group and then 11.4 as you doing the exercises on your own. Or perhaps the idea here is that even when one is a part of a class they still must focus on their own work. Or maybe line 4 refers to you setting a good example as a teacher does. Or maybe line 4 is to encourage you that whether or not you decide to take students yourself it is beneficial for you to do the exercises. Does that clarify things for you? :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).