...life can be translucent

Menu

Teamwork: 37.4 and 37 unchanging

N

ni_ka_an

Hello everyone, I would appreciate your insights about this casts. I asked the Iching “what should be my attitude towards new boundaries and dynamics happening in my teamwork? 37.4 to 13. Since this boundaries are all related to a specific person in the team, who I don’t feel particularly I can trust, and whose arrival has created some kind of friendships between teamworkers excluding others from taking part in their activities. then I asked: How should I think about him and particularly, what should be my attitude towards this person? And got 37 unchanging.I think this hexagrams are really describing this kind of clan dynamics going on but since I feel that their non-inclusive nature in this case is not good for the team I find it difficult to understand if the Iching is describing a positive attitude, a positive situation, or something totally different.Could you give me your help in getting much closer to the meaning of this casts? Thank you very much

Lionchild

LionchilD
Reaction score
Well it seems to me that whether the i ching reading is 37 or 37.4, we are talking about the family, and the necessary principles to be followed if we want harmony - in your case, in the 'team'. So, whilst you say you do not feel you can trust this person, and there is a certain amount of exclusivity/favouritism/discrimination, then I suppose applying the principles of 37 are still very pertinent. Maybe the best way forward is to exemplify the qualities that are best appreciated in healthy family life, but in relation to those who find it hard to trust, also remain a little prudent. Clear communication can help to unravel any dubious positionings in the team..?

N

ni_ka_an

Thank you very much for your take on this Lionchild! Maybe, I’m wondering if I shouldn’t be so suspicious and just do my best for the team, since I’ve often been distant and maybe this is the reason of this treatment now. For this reasons I’d wait before speaking clearly about it....About the attitude towards the guy, in fact probably its important, like in any family, as you also said, to limit some behaviour we don’t find respectful but always trying not to act childly and instead, with a smile (if its possible). I think that the iching is advising as usual, in a very rational and wise manner how to act.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).