...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 27.4.5.6 to 17

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all :)
haven't been here for a while...I would appreciate any help on this.

It's about a guy, I asked what's the best thing to do about him now?
27.4.5.6 to 17

We weren't in a relationship, let's say we liked each other. Now some bad things happened, mostly because of other people who were manipulating..he is now angry at me, that's why I asked this question.
I would like for him to understand why things happened, and I also feel I'm the one who should be angry because a big injustice has been done to me.

Any thoughts please :)

D

diamanda

Hi chocolatecookie,

It's about a guy, I asked what's the best thing to do about him now?
27.4.5.6 > 17

I'm afraid all you can do is just run after him.
This is not the type of guy who "will understand".
He's like a hungry tiger who goes after whoever he wants, and he gets to choose.

So if you truly want a fling with him, you'll have to play by his rules, as he doesn't sound like someone who will play to the rules of the woman. Even if you play hard to get (27.5, leave him without 'food') he will still be super confident (27.6) and expect you to run after him (17).

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
27.4 If you want to reach out to him it would not be a terrible mistake.
27.5 But consider what you're really going after here. Are you wanting to rebuild the relationship? This line suggests not going too far. It may be that you shouldn't do more than him a note giving your side of the story and setting the record straight.
27.6 You may find that once you feel you have said what you feel needs to be said you are able to move on with your life.

17. Following advises being very aware of what guidance you are responding to. I think in this instance it is encouraging you not to be chasing him but as in 27.5, simply give him the facts and then see what happens. He may reach out to you so you are able to "follow" his lead, or you may find nothing happens - but you're now able to sleep better at night!

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both, it's really helpful!

After everything, I'm not sure what I want with him. I'm little disappointed and angry. I never chased him, maybe he would like that, but I don't think he expects it from me. I would like, as Rosada said set things straight and to be able to communicate normally which is now impossible. For something more, many other things need to come to place.
I need to decide if I want to bring it up, or let it for now and see if he is wiling to talk about it.

Thanks again. :hug:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).