...life can be translucent

Menu

Approval from Bank

AngieS

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to IChing.My enquiry was "if i will get approved for secured funds to do some renovations at home." I want to sell my current residence and buy another one.Yi's answer was 35. It seems positive to me. Looking forward to interpretations.ThanksAnji

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome, AngieS!
Hexagram 35.Progress seems to be a very accurate picture of what you are hoping for - the prince is given a gift which he uses to increase his wealth - and often getting such accuracy is an indication that things will go as you are visualizing them going. However, the fact that the hexagram has no change lines could mean that nothing beyond this materializes, nothing more comes of your wish. Also the Image talks about the superior man helping himself. Does that mean you get the funds and are able to help yourself, or does it mean you must do what you can to help yourself without additional funds?
A more revealing answer might come from asking a question like "What should I do with the money I get?"
Personally I too think the reading looks positive but you've asked a "Yes or No" question and so it could be interpreted either way.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).