...life can be translucent

Menu

54.2 and fidelity

thrownaway

visitor
Reaction score
My ex and I have had a reunion, and of course my mind is wandering to if we could have something that lasts since fate brought us back together.

I asked if he would be a kind and faithful husband to me and got 54.2...is this a blatant "dude's gonna cheat"?

To my knowledge he never cheated, though he became emotionally unavailable when his father passed which led to our breakup. I do feel a bit like the old lady described in the line...we broke up and he eventually moved on but I just went through therapy for my bipolar instead and never loved anyone since.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
It seems to me the I Ching is advising you as to what your attitude needs to be. It seems to be saying, "Ask not if this man is going to be a faithful husband, ask if - no matter what he does - will you be a loyal wife?"

thrownaway

visitor
Reaction score
Rosada, that is a beautiful response. I don't think I would have ever arrived at that insightful question on my own. I realize I view the world fearfully, and from a victim standpoint. But it is my fear that I project onto the world. Thank you kindly.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).