...life can be translucent

Menu

2.5 The More You Hide Something The Brighter It Shines

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I was just listening to a talk about a psychic who was using his remote viewing ability to find a file containing secrets. When he quickly and accurately located it someone asked how this was possible. He offered the explanation that in the dark of the inner world "The more you hide something the brighter it shines." It struck me that this seems to describe what's happening in 2.5 - consciousness illuminating the unconscious.

Arkhem

visitor
Reaction score
This has been heavily on my mind the past couple of days. I was trying to make sense of how ignorant and childish our global culture is, and I had a vision of eskimo sunglasses. Instead of lenses, these have opaque wooden "lenses" with slits cut into the middle. The slits only let in necessary light, with the vast majority being blocked out, and this enables them to work through glaring sunshine in an all-white environment. And look at a spotlight vs. a laser - the spotlight's area is greater, but the laser is so powerfully focused that it can cut through rock. That cutting capacity is our culture's brilliant aptitude in technology, which seems to have come at the expense of spiritual understanding. Once the laser has cut through, however, such a tightly narrow focus is no longer necessary. That, I think, is why our culture is slowly awakening, which is fundamentally a process of shadow integration; shining light back onto the vast swathes of darkness which once helped us to see.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Random thoughts...

"Shadow integration"! Wow! I was just listening to a talk about Jung and his theories that we have a "Shadow" side, that the longer we look at something the more we see it's "imperfections" and rather than rejecting this "shadow" we need to learn to tolerate it - Integrate it? Maybe "focusing" is seeing something clearly and is the art of being close enough to see but not so close as to dissolve. (Hmmm.. Maybe 59. Dissolving shows us how to dissolve a situation by giving it dispassionate attention? As in, when you look at a snarled up situation closely you see how to disentangle it - dis solve it - gently rather than by destroying the whole planet).

Maybe 2.5 is the white dot in the black side of the tai chi.

Maybe 2.6 is something about will the white light be swallowed up by the dark or will the dark be transformed by light?
Does this reveal something about how energy is generated?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Looking at 2.5 as being the reflection of the light or vision created by the flying dragons of 1.5...

The fire in the heavens is reflected back by the life coming into being on earth. ..

Thinking how subtle and below ground the light first manifests in the imagery of 2.5. The "yellow undergarment". Does that represent the light within?

Also thinking this could illustrate the fall of the arrogant dragon in 1.6. The arrogant dragon first is flying around with all the other dragons in 1.5 and assumes he is the lord of the universe. With this he is lifted a little higher and from this higher perspective - 1.6 - he sees the vaster view - the unending darkness and falls to "earth" - that is, the vibration where this dragon feels most at home, hopefully having learned his lesson - that is, that though the light of heaven is bright beyond knowing, it is but a tiny flash compared to the darkness of the unknown...
In other words, the Known never catches up with The Unknown as evidenced by the saying..
The more you know, the more you want to know..

Stay curious and the story need never end....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).