...life can be translucent

Menu

22. 1, 2 to 18

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
My question was "What is his feelings towards me" and the answer was 22. 1, 2 to 18..
Hmmn..
We are old work'pals ( ca 23 years) but not anymore...
Had a date on thursday...
And today he asked me to join him, tomorrow, on his sailboat for a couple of hours trip from an Island to transport the boat to home harbor..
We both have issues and obstacles ..
I get that there Is interest from both sides but Is it enough to overcome the obstacles...
Please.. any insights... ?

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
I ended up deciding to stay at home...
And we texted a little yesterday evening before he went to sleep...
I recived a text message from him this morning with pictures of the harbour and later a couple of more of the sea as he was sailin' towards home harbour.... I replied...
If Im interested...? Yes, a lot .. but Im also a lazy person...
I am one of those who ... loves to be at home with no stress anywhere and that will probably bite me in my buttocks..

I asked another question " what Is his intentions with me" and recieved 12. 4.5.6 to 2.....
( because ...one never knows.. he might just consider me as " a friend")

Hmn... will he give up om me...
Or.... did he ever have any intentions with me, other than friendship... and there is someone else there... hmmn...

Wondering

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Millicano,

I am fairly new to interpretation so please take this into perspective as you read. I’m bothered when no one on the forum responds and would like to offer something:

My sense from the reading is very much what you have already expressed. You are asking about his feelings- but the reading seems to reflect your recent behavior- preferring to keep things in a safe bubble (staying safely at home, going it alone, preening yourself with imaginings of what might be)- while he makes overtures toward you for an expansive sailing venture- and even shares photos with you after you’ve declined the invitation. 22 is a hard one for me to penetrate- but I wonder if this is the point also- what can be ventured here and what is involved in your reluctance or fear (18) that deines the invitation and instead prefers to divine/muse over his intentions? There is maybe value in waiting (22.2)- maybe to gain more insight and choice about YOUR intentions with this connection- and whether or not you truly wish to move from your safe space and engage with the messiness of what you allude to (obstacles). Sometimes it helps me to flip the coin from apprehending others’ intentions to owning my own.

Wondering

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Millicano,

I am fairly new to interpretation so please take this into perspective as you read. I’m bothered when no one on the forum responds and would like to offer something:

My sense from the reading is very much what you have already expressed. You are asking about his feelings- but the reading seems to reflect your recent behavior- preferring to keep things in a safe bubble (staying safely at home, going it alone, preening yourself with imaginings of what might be)- while he makes overtures toward you for an expansive sailing venture- and even shares photos with you after you’ve declined the invitation. 22 is a hard one for me to penetrate- but I wonder if this is the point also- what can be ventured here and what is involved in your reluctance or fear (18) that deines the invitation and instead prefers to divine/muse over his intentions? There is maybe value in waiting (22.2)- maybe to gain more insight and choice about YOUR intentions with this connection- and whether or not you truly wish to move from your safe space and engage with the messiness of what you allude to (obstacles). Sometimes it helps me to flip the coin from apprehending others’ intentions to owning my own.

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again...
I now understand my hesitation about him ...
It turns out that he has a longtime girlfriend...
And a couple of others on the side...
With this in mind can someone plz give me some help to understand if one could detect these things in the
22.1.2 < 18 ( his feelings towards me )
and in the 12.4.5.6 <2 ( his intentions with me)

Thanks &#55357;&#56846;&#55357;&#56846;&#55358;&#56611;

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I now understand my hesitation about him ...
It turns out that he has a longtime girlfriend...
And a couple of others on the side...
With this in mind can someone plz give me some help to understand if one could detect these things in the
22.1.2 < 18 ( his feelings towards me )
and in the 12.4.5.6 <2 ( his intentions with me)

Hi, be glad he got away.

You didn't ask about those things.
You asked very specific questions, and got specific answers.

This experience should be a helpful example to others about asking about anothers feelings. (to discourage them from doing it.)

Try questions like these next time:

What would be best for me to do in regards to X?
(can follow up with 'Why?')
Is X good for me? (Why not?)
or even the open question:
What about/guidance about dating X?

About the readings you got:
22>18 Maybe he wants to get you a makeover and new clothes or plastic surgery.
12>2. He doesn't intend to actively seperate from you,
he'll just keep dangling pictures of his boat out to tempt you into being another horse in his stall. He'll leave the seperating up to you.

millicano

visitor
Reaction score
36. 2.3 to 19...
Is the answer to "what is the general staus of this relationship"
Could someone help me with this answer..

We still see each other...
I do like him , very much, and vice versa..
The thing is that he is still with his fiance from 20 years back and I am okay with that...
He told me he ended the relationships with the other women but Im not so sure Its true...&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55358;&#56611;
He takes contakt every morning and evening ....
Is this going to end the eight month &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55358;&#56611;&#55357;&#56834;
Thanks ❤

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).