...life can be translucent

Menu

About a football match: 1.3.4.6 -> 60

paolumberto

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
One month ago I asked I Ching about a football match, here in Italy, between Inter FC and Lazio FC, crucial for Champions League. I Ching’s answer was 1.3.4.6 -> 60.

Inter FC had only to win to achieve Champions League, for Lazio FC a draw was enough. Inter FC won the match 3-2 in the last minutes, after Lazio FC was winning 2-1. Inter FC risked to lose for a long time of the match, but didn’t give in and catched the victory at the end.

I’m a fun of Inter FC and read I Ching’s response from Inter FC point of view: the question was “what will happen to Inter FC in the match with Lazio FC?”. Before the match, I interpreted 1.3 as a dangerous situation for Inter FC, who (line 4) “will dance in the abyss” for a long time. I meant 1.6 as a final adverse result for Inter FC, “overbearing dragon” that would regret. Instead, the “overbearing dragon” was ... Lazio FC.

The response of I Ching was not from the point of view of Inter FC: if I mean, I Ching gave me a scenic overview of the match, not defining which team was the “overbearing dragon” ...

What do you think?

Paolo

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).