...life can be translucent

Menu

41.3.4.5 > 1 What about buying land in Oregon?

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, it's been awhile since I've actually posted but I use the resource of this website pretty often.

So a couple friends want me to buy some land in Oregon. I live on the other side of the USA currently, but I love the west coast. It is a very rural piece of land in the high desert, but there is a lot of green and a fresh spring. My friends have gardening and perhaps farming ideas for the land. There is 1.5 acres that they don't have the cash-flow for, but they don't want to lose it to somebody else as it is adjacent to their land. It's $110 per month which i can afford, but it's still a big commitment. Although I've known about this for about 6 weeks, we haven't had the time to sit down yet and completely iron things out. But I guess it's pretty cut and dry. I need to make a decision possibly today, as the other person that took over a few payments had to let it go because he has kids to support. Apparently this other person missed 2 months of payments, so the landlord is ready to move on.

I would most likely not be moving there any time too soon. But when I do, I don't think I'll be living there year-round. It would be ideal to have two residences someday, one in this very rural area. And another in closer to a bigger city. I actually have plans to travel the west coast this October. I wish I could make my decision then, because I haven't actually seen the land yet!! I have seen pictures, and I completely trust my friend. It is great land. Perhaps I'll look for a cheap flight and fly out in a few days to look at it. The timing of that isn't great, either though. I wish I had another 2-3 weeks. Perhaps we can talk to the landlord and work something out. I did suggest to my buddy that he and I split one payment in order to buy time.

As for the reading, I don't remember the exact question i posed. It was something like "what are the prospects of buying this land in Oregon" or "what about buying land in Oregon?" Hex 41.3.4.5 > 1. The part about the trio is interesting, there are three of us involved. And the image of "below the mountain is a lake" sure is fitting, since there is a spring below a hill to the front of the property. This reading seems like it's saying that buying this land would be a good move on my part. Am I right? Are there any warnings or anything I'm missing? The changing hexagram I take to mean either get on with the deal before it's too late, or it could also mean that buying this land will help me creatively because it is a dream of mine to have something to do with owning or being somehow a big part of a farm to table experience, as in either having a restaurant on the property of a farm/garden (or very near) or simply supplying a restaurant some food.

Thanks for your time and attention!

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Anybody interested in taking a crack at this!?

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Yes to me it looks favorable, line 3 could be the other person leaving and you joining. Line 4 appears to me mean or generally ridding something that is holding you back, maybe you may know what this could mean. I am thinking it may simply mean make sure the paperwork is in order.
Its seems really well priced for an acre of land, so just make sure everything is on the table.

Line 5 I think is really good
Wilhelm/Baynes: Someone does indeed increase him. Ten pairs of tortoises cannot oppose it. Supreme good fortune.

You may have just got a lucky break, this all leads to hexagram 1 which is of course the creative.

So to me it looks ok or better than ok,

Anyway that whats I am reading, good luck if you do go ahead I wish you luck

Steve

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Steve! A friend of mine also recommended that getting the paperwork in order should clear things up (esp why the land might be so cheap).

It would be nice to get another opinion on this reading. Anybody else have any input?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes you should, keep in mind I am very upset, ( i am joking)
I would be interested also I have most likely missed something

Steve

i chaching

visitor
Reaction score
Turns out that I missed the deadline and the land has gone to somebody else. Long story short, it was a miscommunication about the amount of time I had to ponder.

However, my friend informed me that there are always land contracts available in the same neighborhood for the same size and type of land and for the same price range. This might work out even better, since I can still wait until after I see the land during my October trip/

So, I didn't see that one coming... in real life or from the reading. Looks like line 3 is me leaving (at least for now)?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Oh wow, thats interesting and sad ( in hindsight yes there was urgency in line 3.) Or can be, I think one reason I may not have seen it, its hard to advise someone here to say yes go quick and spend your money.

Yes looking back if you were the one who acted someone else would have missed out. Maybe do another reading .

Keep your eyes peeled for the next one to pop up.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).