...life can be translucent

Menu

Will it be beneficial if I contact her back again? Hex 33.1.3.4.5>27

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Good morning all,Here's the situation (I try to keep it short and sorry if the formating goes bad)Approx 8-9 months ago one of the female colleagues at my workplace left- I sensed that she is deep down negative and somewhat toxic (she claims to be abused sexually when young and I felt she hates men). I invited her for a tea, just out of curiousness to double-check my understanding of I ching - the Oracle advised me against the meeting. And it was right (d'oh!) because she wad cold, closed and after I opened myself up a bit (as a colleague, shes married and there was no sexual attraction) as we shared a bit of a connection. I don't like to be personal entertainer of anyone, and so I was deliberately waiting to see if she will say something to me. She never did. She never ever contacted me back afterwards. Not even a single ''hello how are you doing'' on FB. Time passed. Due to not having any strong ally at my workplace and my local friends being also undeveloped and somewhat weak, I had a rather silly thought, maybe I should contact her back. Of course, I expected I ching to scald me for this reason. And the thing I don't fully understand in this casting is that it looks to me like the meaning I am reading is somewhat mixed. That doesnt make sense, so it must be my own error in reading.
Will it be beneficial if I contact her back again?
I received: Hex 33.1.3.4.5>27 I always read the top unchanging line if the casting shows 4 changing lines, this is one of the systems and I have found it to be somewhat logical.
Hex 33 LINE 6 Legge: The sixth line, dynamic, shows its subject retiring in a noble way. It will be advantageous in every respect. Blofeld: In this case, there cannot be the smallest doubt. Wing: You are sufficiently removed from the situation and able to Retreat without guilt or doubt. Here you are blessed with great good fortune. You will find rewarding success in your endeavors.
Hex 27 Line-6Legge: The sixth line, dynamic, shows him from whom comes the nourishing. His position is perilous, but there will be good fortune. It will be advantageous to cross the great stream. Wilhelm/Baynes: The source of nourishment. Awareness of danger brings good fortune. It furthers one to cross the great water.
So this to me sounds like I should retreat, withdraw from the situation and have no doubts about this. Crossing the great water means starting some big projects, actions etc - so this part I don't understand. But I think it says 'don't do it'. Then I asked again...
Will it be beneficial if I do not contact her back again?
I received: Hex 1.3.6>58
Hex 1 interpetations , Line 3- Legge: In the third line, dynamic, we see its subject as the superior man active and vigilant all the day, and in the evening still careful and apprehensive. The position is dangerous, but there will be no mistake. Legge: In the exercise of his caution he will refrain from any improper action. Siu: The man's fame begins to spread. Such periods of transition are always unsettling. There is tension in the air. But the man retains his integrity and avoids being swept along by the masses, which flock to him. He remains active, vigilant, careful, and apprehensive. The prevention of mistakes under perilous circumstances is ever on his mind.
Hex 1 Line-6Wilhelm/Baynes: The source of nourishment. Awareness of danger brings good fortune. It furthers one to cross the great water. Legge: The sixth dynamic line shows its subject as a dragon exceeding the proper limits. There will be occasion for repentance.
Wilhelm/Baynes: Arrogant dragon will have cause to repent. Blofeld: A willful dragon has cause for regret. Wing: Your ambitions far exceed the possibilities of your Creative Power. If you pursue this dream you will lose touch with reality and lose contact with your community. You will no longer know how to behave appropriately and will ultimately regret your actions.
This is the part I dont understand. Who is the arrogant dragon - me or her? I would say its her. But nevertheless, it doesnt sound right.
Hex 58 Line-3 Legge: The third line, magnetic, shows its subject bringing round herself whatever can give pleasure. There will be evil. Wilhelm/Baynes: Coming joyousness. Misfortune. Wing: Total abandonment to outside pleasures and diversions is only momentarily fulfilling. These indulgences in idle distractions will surely bring misfortune. True happiness will be found in the person full of his own nature.
Hex 58 Line-6 Legge: The sixth line, magnetic, shows the pleasure of its subject in leading and attracting others. Wilhelm/Baynes: Seductive joyousness. Wing: You are totally given over to external conditions. Your sense of well-being springs not from within, but from what satisfaction you can find in the outside world. Because of this you are subject to the mercy of chance and the fates of others.
I believe I should not contact her because it won't be based on anything honest, only the need of my ego, and that she is indeed toxic and there's nothing for me to find there. Again I apologize for the formating posting in bulk like this but somehow the Chrome doesnt cut the lines correctly.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I received: Hex 33.1.3.4.5>27 I always read the top unchanging line if the casting shows 4 changing lines, this is one of the systems and I have found it to be somewhat logical.

May I point out the illogic of this 'method'?

What you are reading is 33> (31).
Which is illogical because you didn't get 33>(31), you got 33>(27).

Does this make sense?

Whatever it is that makes a cast produce what it does (the spirits/higher conciousness/whatever you wish to call it), produced 33>27.
This is what you should read.
That other method ignores the truth of what you received, and was devised by a person who obviously didn't understand.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
that is - line 6. From where you got Hex 31? I don't understand.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
The uppermost unchanging line was line 6.
33.6 changes to 31.
And would be written 33>(31)
However you did not get that reading.
You got 33>(27).

This 'method' corrupts the received message. It does not augment or simplify, it corrupts.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does the truth become error because nobody will see it.
M. Gandhi ~ Young India 1924

Last edited:

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Sigh ;) Okay so how should I read it then? Four changing lines only create confusion. :(

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Sigh ;) Okay so how should I read it then? Four changing lines only create confusion. :(

Yes, it gets messy and confusing.
That seems to be why people created different systems so they didn't have to figure it out.

Try this instead: Focus mostly on the meanings and messages of the Two Hex's 33 and 27. Combine the meanings in the way that 'fits'.

Luckily you got 33 which is easy to understand. 27 is about Nourishment and the Words that come out of someones mouth. The person seems very negative and depressive. Were you trying to 'nurture'/nourish them?

Think only about the two hex's and it will eventual become clear to you.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
It may be as simple as (33)Retreat from having (27)Lunch or Tea with the person.

"Will it be beneficial if I do not contact her back again?
I received: Hex 1.3.6>58"

May indicate you can continue to be workplace friends but, you are fretting about this (line 3) and may not be up to the requirements of it/even if you think you are (line 6).

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
were you trying to 'nurture'/nourish them?
Yes, exactly. This relationship resembles my old pattern of codependent- 'I feel the need to be loved' 'I feel the need to be needed' relationship that I had already put past myself. I guess my old pattern come back to me when I feel low. But don't worry Moss Elk, I am learning... slowly, but surely! :D [still its quicker than most people I know haha!] I am just trying to get the understanding of this casting right. Also Hex 27 is like ''food for the mind'' for me, like ''what I am trying to feed into my mind/body/soul... 33 is retreat so I should abandon that idea. But coming back to the 4 lines changing - I get your point, but also I saw those other systems... there are so many - you check only changing lines, or trying to figure out the meaning out of everything, or just go with your intuition.. but you see with divinity systems like Tarot [which to me feels like telling ''this how it will be''] and I Ching [which to me it feels like ''these are the tendencies of the situation and you CAN react''- this is why I like I Ching much more!] your subconscious plays a big part, and I believe if I had established some sort of an individual system through which the universe communicates with me, like we have our common ''language'' or ''translation system'' so to say, then it could make sense for me to read it the way I am? Do you get my point? I am grateful for your input.

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry for mistakes writing on the go. My English is usually better than this ;P

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)