...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I go to my job summer party ? LOST READING Hex 2.6>23

MrKind

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! The question is whether I should go to work party organized by my workplace at a different location in the city. The thing is that I've lost the casting details yesterday and I am not sure whether it was
Hex 23.6>2 or Hex 2.6>23
... I know, my bad .. Anyway I believe that the casting says it will be beneficial for superior man - which I aspire to be
Confucius/Legge: The superior man finds himself in a carriage: he is carried along by the people. The inferior men have over-thrown their own dwellings, which can never again be of use to them. Wilhelm/Baynes: Dragons fight in the meadow. Their blood is black and yellow.Wing: The forces of Deterioration have ended. The power will return to persons of worthwhile vision, who will again win the support of others. Inferior persons are destroyed by their own evil, for without power, negativity is self-consuming.
but what is the uneaten fruit?
Liu: A large fruit not eaten. The superior man acquires a carriage. The inferior man's house falls apart.
and why the other Hex talks about fighting dragons and exhaustion of merit?
Cleary(1): Dragons battle in the field; the blood is dark yellow. Confucius/Legge: The onward course indicated by The Magnetic is pursued to extremity. Wilhelm/Baynes: The way comes to an end. Blofeld: The dragons contend, for their stock of merit is exhausted. Ritsema/Karcher: Their tao exhausted indeed. Cleary(2): The path reaches an impasse. Wu: Their destiny has come to an end.
does this say there will be conflicts with negative people from my team?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).