...life can be translucent

Menu

Outcome if I travel to the U.K. this fall? Hexagram 16.1.2.5>58

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
My question relates to a side business. For a number of years I have toyed with the thought of traveling to the U.K. in hopes of acquiring items and establishing a connection or two.

I've asked the, what will be the outcome if I travel to the U.K. this fall? The Yi gave me 16.1.2.5>58. What are your thoughts on this?

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
Two things that have held me back in the past are budget and fears of failing. The budget issue is not much of a factor now. But I still feel scared to be perfectly honest....what if it doesn't work out /wasn't worth it ...type of stuff

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
at the moment this is just an idea and so there's really not much to say is my impression of the cast. Line 2 advises you to actually mobilise yourself and do something otherwise you turn into a statue whilst you are pondering.

You aren't being given either reassurance or warning because there aren't any to give at this point. It's up to you but right now you are still in the realm of imagining, calling out for an idea of a future (16.1) you haven't even begun to prepare (16.2) and if you don't do something one way or the other you will just stay where you are now with a desire that you don't completely drop but also don't bring into actuality (16.5).

This reading isn't telling you to go or not go it's talking about how you are planning this in your head and it seems what you are doing in your head isn't moving you forward.

So you just decide to do it and make some plans or decide not to, either way it doesn't matter but do move out of limbo since it has a stultifying effect on the whole thing. 58 makes me wonder if this is something that's been spoken of a lot, possibly enthused over with others but so far has come to nothing and won't come to anything unless you make some actual plans, book things up and so on.

As I said there seems to be no judgment about whether it's a good idea to do it or not hence I think it is entirely your choice.

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Trojans, I think your interpretation is spot on. I was getting hung up on a wanting it to be a predictive type of interp which doesn't make sense, as you noted.

BonBon

visitor
Reaction score
And you're totally correct about 58 too. I have spoken to others about it and enthused over.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).