...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 5 changing to 11 - need some help

HudsonGirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,I am fairly new to the I Ching, so I hope I can get some feedback from the community. I recently broke up with someone. It was an abrupt break up...I feel very sad about it. I have not heard anything from him, and the past few days I have been very close to contacting him just to know how he is doing. So I asked “what is likely to happen if I contact C?”, and I got these hexagrams. My interpretation at this time is that I need to be patient and not do anything at all. I welcome your feedback. Thank you so much I’m advance.

Sun Wukong

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 5: Wait for, wait on; attend to what is needed; watch for the right moment; participate in a sacrifice
Just chill, but still do what is required of you. Keep your eyes open for the right moment.
Nine at Fifth: Attending at drinking liquor and eating. Divination: the way is open.
Hang out with friends. I'm not advocating for drinking, but do what you would normally do when hanging out with friends.
I still get confused with relating hexagrams, but here goes:
Hexagram 11 Pervading: Pervading. The small is going, the Great is coming. The way is open, success.
Maybe this means you are expecting something greater to come to you (or maybe something greater IS coming, not sure).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).