...life can be translucent

Menu

28 unchanged; alone and sad

stars22

visitor
Reaction score
i have no friends. my kids left me, move away with my grandkids i miss so much. work is all i have left and not going well. husband no sympathetic. all his concerns is not to lose my income. whateer problems i have he advise to bend and do whtever i sneed not to upset management; he has no spine and disarm me. try to defeat my spirit.thinking it somethign wrong with me. i had great friends, they are all depressed and interrupted all communication with me and the world, except one. I asked what to do at work. they hired people with no qualifications, con artists that signs all the management want to get sign without any analysis. Con artists. totally disconnected to any analysis or anything engineering wise.Management cares of deadlines, so if anyone signs for structural design the day they want it done, they are heroes. they still need my signature to pass customer approvals, as customer trusts my judgement and analysis. So they got these people ready to do sign anything, as they have no clue, and myself of the other side like cassandra saying this is not going to work. so I asked what should it do:? sign knowing the analysis is bogus and do not care, or not sign and open the whole war against me.I am not someone that matter, they can go ahead without me and sign drawings and and analysis (all erroneous) or fire the impostor, and face late fees for deals in analysis (I do not sign without analysis being complete and showing ok). not a hard decissions for the program manager looking for promotions and fast solutions solving. so what should i do, i asked, sign and not care or care and go into battle.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

Sorry to hear your troubles, the hexagram is reflecting your situation. You need to try and relax as best you can. I would not start any battles at the moment.
The good news is that situation may not stay the same forever.

wish you well
Stephen

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
i have no friends. my kids left me, move away with my grandkids i miss so much. work is all i have left and not going well. husband no sympathetic.

Hi stars22,
There is a lot going on with you right now.
There is also a lot going on in 28.

Keep breathing, Chin up!
Read the words of the image,
And try to follow them:

Hex 28 (Bradford):
The lake rises over the trees
Greatness in excess
The noble young one, accordingly, stands alone and undaunted
And steps back from the world without sorrow

Undaunted: not intimidated or discouraged by difficulty, danger, or disappointment.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I always found with 28 unchanging its very difficult to think straight, as mentioned above a lot going on. It could be related to a heavy typhoon, what do i do? A soldier under fire?

The cast also possibly could relate to maybe a child lost in a shopping center, full on stress full all those involved.

Stay in one spot, my experience that it does change, I think the challenge is dont immerse yourself or in western terms do not buy into the situation.

Saying this putting this into practice is another story

Meditation skills can come in handy even basic ones

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).