...life can be translucent

Menu

help! 58.2.6>25 Fianncial Issue outcome

Jellyhearts

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’ve signed up to be a tuition coordinator for a company and have been made to pay a maintenance fee. I’ve been scammed of $500+ and now the company is asking for more money. I’ve written to them to clarify. I asked the iching what is the outcome of this issue that I have and got 58.2.6>25. From hex 58 I get the idea that I have to negotiate a deal with them. I need to have an honest conversation with them (hex 58.2) and try to demand for a refund (hex 58.6) and cut off connections with this company (hex 25). What are your thoughts? Thank you in advance :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’ve signed up to be a tuition coordinator for a company and have been made to pay a maintenance fee. I’ve been scammed of $500+ and now the company is asking for more money. I’ve written to them to clarify. I asked the iching what is the outcome of this issue that I have and got 58.2.6>25. From hex 58 I get the idea that I have to negotiate a deal with them. I need to have an honest conversation with them (hex 58.2) and try to demand for a refund (hex 58.6) and cut off connections with this company (hex 25). What are your thoughts? Thank you in advance :)

My impression of this cast was immediately 'blow them off and don't take anything they say seriously'.

You don't have to negotiate with them and if you do that could suck you in more by the look of line 6 as they will possibly successfully persuade you that this is all a good idea afterall.

Scammers aren't entitled to negotiation they are entitled to nothing, nothing at at all. You tell them to give your your money back. End of negotiation. Get clear of the whole thing(25)

I think my first impression came from the fact I feel this is a very 'lightweight' reading. 58>25 gives me the feel of something to be brushed off as if it were nothing rather than anything heavy and drawn out.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).