...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 22 to 55

U

usilser

Hi all,

I am a member here for some time. I have found iching so interesting and I use to read a lot your interpretations of the readings. There are a lot of things to learn from you! Thank you!

The reason that I decided to be part of this community was the crisis of my relationship which finally ended 5 days ago. I can't even believe it and I try to see if there is any hope for reconciliation.

My guestion was plain and simple if he will come back to me. Iching answered me with hexagram 22, lines 4 and 6 to hexagram 55.
I am surprised because line 4 says that the man will woo at the right time but line 6 doesn't show anything about return. Moreover, hexagram 55 is referred to sadness but ?abundance? too. I don't see any hope for return here.

I would appreciate any help with my post.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 22.4.6 is mirroring your wish that there will be a reconciliation but Hexagram 55 says things have gone as far as they are going to go. I don't think there will be a reunion anytime soon. :(

U

usilser

Hi Rosada thank you for posting. This is what I think too. However, there are some talks about reconciliation. I am not so hopeful that it will happen. I love him but we are so different. I asked what must be my behavior so as to get him back. My answer was 42, lines 2+3 to 9. I must increase him, but there will be unfortunate events and there is not going to rain? The answer seems to show me that whatever I do it doesn't matter at all. What do you think?

U

usilser

Hi, is there anyone who could help me with my last question please?
Me and my ex we are trying to 'fix' things between us and I am so worried how should I act towards him. I want so much one more chance between us, actually I want to marry him.

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Hi! Any feedback about this thread? I had same readings for a friend and I would appreciate to know if something happened, if the events took a particular way....

U

usilser

Hi, I forgot to update. Thank you for reminding me.
He came back to me indeed (22.4). We were together and we broke up again (22.6?).

redblue

visitor
Reaction score
Probably, like Rosada wrote, you broke up again because "your time has ended". Was his return like a charming one? I am trying to understand all that white in the lines :) .

U

usilser

Actually, the line represents him literally. He has a big white horse (Motorcycle).

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
what must be my behavior so as to get him back. My answer was 42, lines 2+3 to 9

Your behaviour, the yi seems to be saying, is best spent focusing on moving forward. The situation you find yourself in now may well be a blessing in disguise. Line 2 relates to behaviours and how being open and honest with yourself can bring about happiness. Line 3 speaks of your capabilities of seeing the wider picture and how the moving of what you hold true to a new place will eventually culminate in long term support for you. This whole situation is nestling in a place of change for you. You do not have to do anything special just stay small and take care of yourself and all the good things will come about for you under their own steam.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
42. Increase being 9. A single self sufficient person.

So nothing you need to do
Just keep on you being you.
If he’s to return
It will be cause you’ve learned
To thine own self be true.

U

usilser

Thank you for your interpretations but please note that I made this question in the summer, soon after that we were together and we broke up recently.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).