...life can be translucent

Menu

48.5 for my relationship 3 xs now

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
I have gotten this hexagram 3 times so far about my relationship. Last night was the 3rd time. I don't want to write a novel about my relationship, I don't think that is important. But I am in a long distance relationship but reuniting in a few weeks. LDR's are so hard and he has hurt me (unintentionally). I don't feel he puts in the same effort with daily contact as I do. I do understand he has a stressful job, a new engineering job and the last thing he needs is someone that nags him. So I stay calm and supportive. A few days ago he made me so mad. I asked the i ching 'how would he feel if I broke it off with him for good?"I don't want to breakup but I have thought about it. He is a good man, he is true blue, doesn't cheat, doesn't go to the pub and drinks all night while he leaves me at home. So there really isn't much to complain, he is a sweet man (when we are physically together). But this LDR has made me see another side to him, I feel, but I wonder if its all in my head and not real. Hex 48.5 talks about clear water to drink from. So I don't know if the Yi is actually answering my question or giving me advice.But I have read that this line talks about insight and wisdom. So perhaps it is telling me to clear my doubts that this relationship is as pure as water?

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
How would he feel if I broke it off with him for good? 48.5 -> 46.

He would feel surprised, asking himself 'What has happened?'.
The well has clear water, everything is in order, much can be achieved.
Meaning his behaviour is correct, transparent and innocent.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).