...life can be translucent

Menu

Was there Russian Collusion in the 2018 US elections? 9.5< 26

giraffe

visitor
Reaction score
So today, when the US president speaks from Helsinki that he believes Russia over his own country’s intelligence regarding this issue, and stuns many around the world, I asked “Was there Russian collusion in the 2018 US elections?”I received 9.5 to 26, Quoting Ewald Beckers translation for line 5: Line 5:Having a trusting relationship,enriched by one's neighbor.Being supported by someone near in a relationship of trust.And again His translation of the judgement on hexagram 26:Some major problem is holding things back. It is necessary to put quite a bit of time and effort into doing something about it, to make things go well. Don't give up.Hmm...

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Was there Russian collusion in the 2018 US elections?”
:rofl:

I received 9.5 to 26...
'enriched by one's neighbors'
As in paid off by... bought...owned.

And the Great Orange Idiot actually believes he is smart enough to get away with it, with a wave of his hand and 'these are not the crooks you're looking for' (that's a jedi mind trick reference for those that didn't live in the 20th century.)

:rofl:

giraffe

visitor
Reaction score
No, I don’t think he will get away with it, if you go by the judgement of 26 “(with) time and effort...things go well. Don’t give up”So I decided to cast again to ask:“Will full and complete evidence of collusion be revealed?”And received 42.5

giraffe

visitor
Reaction score
Aack something happened I could not complete my post, came out all jumbled . Will try again later

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Euh, it's the 2016 elections (I would hope if the elections had been held this year, he'd have been laughed out of town).
This is one instance where I must ask: do we need the Yi to answer the question?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).