Reaction score
Depositphotos_83967334_s-2015.jpg

:bounce: Happy Birthday, Trojina! :bounce:

May you have much jollity and indecent quantities of cake.​

equinox

visitor
Reaction score
Happy birthday dear Trojina!
So very glad you exist! May you have a wonderful new year of life!

Btw, such a great date for having birthday. Both 17 and 7 are magical numbers!

:hug::claps::pompom::bounce::pompom::bounce::pompom::claps::hug:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all :D

I did have a good day.

Btw, such a great date for having birthday. Both 17 and 7 are magical numbers!

A weird thing happened the other day. I switched on the computer after a bit of a spacey meditation session and well the screen was just covered with 7s like this

77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

...continuing on I tried to log in to Clarity only to find both my user name and password had been already filled in with 7s like this

:confused: well 7 it is then. I'd not thought much more about it, perhaps it is a computer blip thing where 7s appear I don't know. Reading what you wrote reminded me of that.

Whilst I'm here I'd like to wish other Clarity Cancerians, of which there are many, Happy Birthday too...I know there's @Tohpol; and @rosada; to start with. have the idea Rosada's is the 7th. (oh I cannot tag either of them it seems, why is that ?)(oh yes it's working now perhaps)

I have the idea Clarity as a whole falls under the sign of Cancer or has Cancer rising because so many members, at one time at least, were Cancerian, crabs everywhere, and I know Hilary has Cancer rising. If anyone did a horary chart for the moment of the birth of Clarity I wonder if it would be sun Cancer or Cancer rising ? Although would the moment of birth be the moment it popped into Hilary's head or the moment it was launched as a website ? I'd say it would be the moment it was launched on the internet.

Well I must scuttle away sideways to enjoy another day of revelry. Birthdays should radiate either side, 3 days before the day and 3 days after....especially as when you get older you can't fit it all in in one day and need a nap.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Troj.

Mine was on the 12th. And I'm still recovering.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
I have the idea Clarity as a whole falls under the sign of Cancer or has Cancer rising because so many members, at one time at least, were Cancerian, crabs everywhere, and I know Hilary has Cancer rising. If anyone did a horary chart for the moment of the birth of Clarity I wonder if it would be sun Cancer or Cancer rising ? Although would the moment of birth be the moment it popped into Hilary's head or the moment it was launched as a website ? I'd say it would be the moment it was launched on the internet.

Glad you're having a good birthweek.

The domain name onlineClarity.co.uk was registered on 26th April 2000, but perhaps that's more like date of conception. I'm not sure about date of first-appearance-on-web. Some time before December 4th 2000, when the WayBackMachine first archived it...

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I am very late to the party, but want to add my best wishes to you for your birthday as well even though the official day has past. I'm so glad for you on this site. I just missed Cancer by a day into Leo, so am, at least, a Cancer neighbor. Happy birthday!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Cheers and Happy Birthday for the 23rd(?) iams :)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Trojina!
You're right, I'm a Cancerian too - July 2.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Trojina!
You're right, I'm a Cancerian too - July 2.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Oh a belated but very merry happy birthday to you, Trojina! Thank you for sharing so much of your wisdom and kindness on here. I've really benefited from it.

Interesting about all the Cancerians on here. Trojina, I have always associated you with Virgo in my mind and assumed you were a Virgo sun (because of your analytical but grounded interpretations). Are you Virgo rising, or Virgo moon? Or did you post that you had Virgo and I read it somewhere and absorbed it...? Hm. (No Cancer here, I've got a lot of fire, some planets in Pisces, and Aquarius rising.)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Are you Virgo rising, or Virgo moon? Or did you post that you had Virgo and I read it somewhere and absorbed it...? Hm.

ah very astute of you I have Virgo rising with Pluto bang on the ascendant there. Also have the north node in Virgo so apparently my direction is to become more Virgo less Pisces.

(No Cancer here, I've got a lot of fire, some planets in Pisces, and Aquarius rising.)

I've got some fire too, lots of earth and water but no air...no air at all. What's your sun sign ? Is it Libra or did you tell me that or is it baby Mulberry who is Libra. I have a good Libran friend whom I find most delightfully calming.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Virgo with Pluto rising! That makes sense. Steadfast and unwavering. I have Pluto in Scorpio on my midheaven, exactly square my ascendant, so a similar energy is there but a bit disjointed (squarish).

I'm very fond of Virgo energy. My husband and three of my close friends have Virgo rising. I could ramble on for awhile about this but I think the general trajectory of the world right now is eventually more towards Virgo (earthy but analytical, compassionate, feminine, intuitive in a healing way, ecological, methodical and strongly ethical) and away from Pisces (dreamy, ecstatically religious instead of analytically spiritual etc., feels masculine, very savior-oriented but easily misled, etc). I think I got this idea from Liz Greene (maybe?). I read a very compelling piece about it awhile ago, which posited Virgo as the current "shadow sign" of our current age, which is Piscean.

I'm an Aries with a Leo moon, and an Aries north node, so supposed to be more Aries it seems. Less Libra alas. :) Baby Mulberry was born a few hours before last year's great eclipse and so she is Leo sun, Leo moon. As well as Leo north node, Leo Mars... she really has a fiery chart, Sag rising too. My little lioness. :pompom:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
[Virgo with Pluto rising! That makes sense. Steadfast and unwavering. I have Pluto in Scorpio on my midheaven, exactly square my ascendant, so a similar energy is there but a bit disjointed (squarish).

Pluto on the midheaven, so you remake your reputation/role/what you're known for in quite big ways over your life time.

I'm very fond of Virgo energy. My husband and three of my close friends have Virgo rising. I could ramble on for awhile about this but I think the general trajectory of the world right now is eventually more towards Virgo (earthy but analytical, compassionate, feminine, intuitive in a healing way, ecological, methodical and strongly ethical) and away from Pisces (dreamy, ecstatically religious instead of analytically spiritual etc., feels masculine, very savior-oriented but easily misled, etc). I think I got this idea from Liz Greene (maybe?). I read a very compelling piece about it awhile ago, which posited Virgo as the current "shadow sign" of our current age, which is Piscean.

We certainly need the ecological. The darker side of Pisces is wanting to lose oneself in something or someone. I thought we were now in the Age of Aquarius but I don't know, maybe I am just influenced by that song 'this is the dawning of the age of aquarius'

I'm an Aries with a Leo moon, and an Aries north node, so supposed to be more Aries it seems. Less Libra alas. :) Baby Mulberry was born a few hours before last year's great eclipse and so she is Leo sun, Leo moon. As well as Leo north node, Leo Mars... she really has a fiery chart, Sag rising too. My little lioness. :pompom:

Ah so you are fiery with a need to develop the pioneer in you and Baby Mulberry....well Baby Mulberry appears to be some kind of superstar with all that Leo. Which reminds me there's a thread on her education I must pop over to.

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your reply on my thread, Trojina! Life got very hectic suddenly and it took me forever to have the time to give it a proper reply. It was helped me with my decision. Also thank you for the astrological insights :) I feel I'm still figuring out the Pluto and the pioneering...but getting there. :bounce:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).