...life can be translucent

Menu

50 uc

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Hello.
I got out of a relationship last april. I haven't heard from him since. Now there is a week that I'm still thinking about him, I'd like to meet him or to call. But I will not do that, because he is not a shy or indecisive guy, if he want something, he act...and he never called me.
So I asked: Why do I keep thinking about him?50uc
I don't know what to think...
I'm working on myself, to change some things. And the decision not to hear him anymore, it's a part of this work.
I think hex 50 is positive, but I don't want to move towars him. I'd like to move towards something new: new thoughts, new ways to behave.
Maybe I'm putting wood under this fire that should be extinguished...
Thank you for any suggestions.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
A few years ago, I had a similar situation.. and got 50 UC several times, which of course made me happy as I viewed it as positive. Over time, it struck me that Yi was just giving me an image of what my brain was doing, a very polite way of telling me to cut the mental m----------n :)

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you flashlight.
I think that Yi is telling me the same thing.
I know how things are, but sometimes I need to hear them from someone else. :brickwall:

D

diamanda

Why do I keep thinking about him?
50 unchanging

Maybe it's hormonal. 50 is (also) a symbol of a fertile womb.

glider

visitor
Reaction score
Update
Maybe I thought too much or my thought was to loud...:blush:
He texted me this afternoon. He want to tell me about a personal thing he did in these months and he asked me to meet him. And than he wrote other message just to talk.
Frankly, I don't care about his own business; from what he wrote, it looks the same as in the past. But I agreed to meet him next monday.
I asked to Iching: Why did he contact me again? 44.4.5.6>46
I don't know if it's better to let it go or just let it happen.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).