...life can be translucent

Menu

Adding translations and buying RJ after the free trial ends

Navadurga

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Hilary,
I am enjoying the RJ, I find it very useful, and much quicker to scan than my Word files or traditional diaries (although I must admit that I miss the olden days when I would copy readings by hand) ;-)
I intend to buy the RJ, but need to do that after Aug 1st, that is, after the 30 days trial has ended. Will I lose all of my entries because of this continuity gap?

Second question: I like the multiple translations option, but how can I add a new translation? There are instances where it would be useful to compare the various meanings attributed, say, to one line. I created a “name” for a new translator, but I did not even manage to do copy and paste:confused:

Thanks for any tips
Winna

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Hilary,
I am enjoying the RJ, I find it very useful, and much quicker to scan than my Word files or traditional diaries (although I must admit that I miss the olden days when I would copy readings by hand) ;-)
I intend to buy the RJ, but need to do that after Aug 1st, that is, after the 30 days trial has ended. Will I lose all of my entries because of this continuity gap?

No, of course not. The entries stay put forever - it's just editing and searching functions that are suspended until you enter a licence code.
Second question: I like the multiple translations option, but how can I add a new translation? There are instances where it would be useful to compare the various meanings attributed, say, to one line. I created a “name” for a new translator, but I did not even manage to do copy and paste:confused:

Thanks for any tips
Winna

Have you found your way to the help file? Main menu, Help > View Help opens a pdf help doc, and the part on creating translations is on pages 20-21.

Perhaps the main thing to know is that new translations need to be created like a 'tree': translator first as 'trunk', then a hexagram 'branch', then line 'twigs'. You can't add a line until you have created the hexagram it belongs to.

If you've already found the help file and are still stuck, could you tell me a bit more about what you tried and what happened?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).